the Nut Trade in stock (comparable to the Nut hand in poker)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketdecoder, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Hi guy and gals,
    Though my specialty is in Forex and Gold trading, i do keep an eye on Facebook stock on the side for familiarizing analyzing in stock market. As at the moment, i am spotting an excellent place to downward pressure on Facebook stock from 62 area and below starting from 56-58-62 with target to about 52-49 short term begin next month. Right now it is at 55.05 that i see. How sure i am about this, consider it as the Nut trade as you see the Nut hand in poker. In poker when you have the nut hand, you tend to all in, so that is what it is in trading as well. Just thought i want to drop this opportunity that i see and my sureness assessment on this and put it on record in case some of you maybe interest on those tradea that i regard as the Nut trade later down the road, especially when Facebook drop to 52 around the time frame i predicted or a bit longer.

2. just a quick update on Facebook price progress, at 57.86 within range of entry on short as indicated with strongest pressure from 62 even (62.35 to be exact). Must touch target still at 52 by next month

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is nothing but gibberish. You missed the easy money on the obvious breakout and now you are giving a range so wide I could drive a mack truck through on it on a short. Tell me when you get your fill and give me your stop when you have it and leave the poker analogies out of this.

4. So you're short from 57.86, right?

5. the system of entry is designed as Base and Bonus entry, I haven't yet clarify on this on this stock thread, but thoroughly said on Forex thread, but now that price begin to move and you guy discuss a bit more, so this is how i should have put it.
    Base 56
    Bonus 58-62
    Stop 65 -> per your request, but i should have put that in on my part, apologize on this. ( just change stop from initial 64 to 65 to give it a bit more room of error, and it is reasonable that i see).

Must touch 52 by next month.

Bonus volume = 2-5 times base volume, and Bonus is designed to take profit that can be in and out multiple times, as the intial entry price risk is absorbed on the base. THe base entry is served as the intial risk absorbent and cash in frequently if market run early per pullback analysis.

My specialty is on Forex and GOld as its chart is much smoother running 24 hours vs. 8 hours on stock. But i see the signal is applicable to stock as i begin looking into it, thus this attempt.

In addition, the technique i fully focus on is pullback, not pushing on breakout or trending. I prefer pullback for the sole reason of knowing more precise on the pull back target and seeing the gravity pulling effect of it, where on the pushing side of market, if you are a bit late, you will stuck at the mercy of the market and most of the time it is bad.

If you can kindly give me a chance to make a fool of myself on this stock thread, i would try hard to make myself look less foolish to your expectation of my analyzing being gibberish. What i truly want to see (on the record) is how the technique i decode in Forex can be applied to stock. From the initial impression, i see that it is applicable.

6. I just want you to put a price to your short. The missives are unnecessary.

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you leave all the funny language out? I'm not playing slots in Vegas here. I have no idea what a bonus area is? Do I get a free dinner if the stock trades there and I'm still short?

You throw these numbers out as if they are marginal but we are talking 10% to 20% ranges here! Jesus man. I mean the difference between 55 and 60 to someone trading size is a career change. You can't cast a net that wide. Hell, why not make the bonus zone 50 to 100 with a $49 price target. That way you can risk 50 to make 1. No, I like my odds much better playing dollar slots in Vegas. At least I get free drinks there and most slots pay out 95% to 97% so I can hang around awhile. This short will go through your bankroll in a matter of days.

Look, I get it that this all theory to you, but one day when you actually have some money on the line, you will realize how silly it is having 20% ranges as your net. If you want to get short something, look for stocks that are struggling to up tick when the Dow is up 300 pts. Make it easy on yourself. Trying to short the strongest stocks in the world is not a good way to make a living. You're better off teaching yourself no limit texas hold'em.

8. at this point, i need a bit more experience in seeing stock running according to the analysis in real time, but the price for being wrong will be in place in due time for stock , but i do put price on forex and gold as i more experienced on them. For now i will pause conversing as it is in the range of entry on analysis, so just let it ride or deride. Constructive realistic speaking, i would absolutely follow up with you, any others that i felt to be more destructively that would affect my focus, i apologize ahead for not responding with all due respect between traders.

9. just want to add one thing to this overly bizarre thread.

there is no pre-emptive nut in poker just like there is no pre-emptive nut in trading.

in poker you have the nut when you already have it. having suited connectors or a pocket pair pre flop is no where near the nut.

just like in trading you have the nut when you already have it. a good trade set up is exactly like having suited connectors. can turn to shit very quickly or can turn in to the nut. but the nut trade is had only once it has already been had.

10. Your comment is constructive and its technicality is spot on. However , the name (the nut) is symbolically reflect the nature of highest chance of winning, not high chance. Let me ask you something, if right now, Facebook drop to 1 USD, and you buy it, how would you rate it in term of poker .. would your buy has a very high chance ( or highest chance) of winning down the road?, and you would consider calling it the Nut, and would it be straight flush kind of nut , or full house nut after the price make its move through many price layer ($30 price as flop, $10 as turn) all the way to the river of 1 USD price .. Now we are symbolicly at the river level of 1 USD price point, if you are to buy at 1 USD, would your confidence be at the Nut level? The nut level is just my proprietary term that i coin to express this kind of high confidence at certain price level based on the technical signal i has decoded and experienced. In your case,if the BUY facebook at $1 USD (river level) is considered the nut BUY, and my selling from 58-62 bonus is considered the Nut Sell (as 50 is flop, 56 is turn, 58-62 is river symbolicly). How consistent will you win with this the Nut trade, it is remained to be seen in time. But if it is correct first 10 out of 10, it should be seriously considered as good analysis material to base trade on from your point of view as i already experienced much in Forex and Gold, and again in stock , it remain to be seen if i can do this or not since i have not much experience as i do in forex, if you would allow me. If not consistent, then any name calling for making a fool would justified, and for my part , would have to go back to drawing board and stop being a stinking gibberish loud mouth. There is still room for improvement, but it is at its best that i can decode so far and begin put it on the record.

#10     Dec 23, 2013