The Next Wave Up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, May 2, 2008.

1. I hope Im not premature, but I really do believe there is a next wave up. A close over 1410 will be somewhat bullish.

I think the financials will recover from here along with the banks. Im in favor of the UYG which is a conglomeration of all those quality financial stocks you love such as

AMER INTL GROUP INC AIG
    BK OF AMERICA CP BAC
    BANK OF NY MELLON CP BK
    CITIGROUP INC C
    GOLDMAN SACHS GRP GS
    JP MORGAN CHASE CO JPM
    US BANCORP USB
    WACHOVIA CP WB
    WELLS FARGO & CO

I also like EEB which is a conglomeration of Brazil, Russian, India and China.

2. balda

balda

Boston medical group is a local radio advertiser, they claim to be experts in premature ejaculation.

www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

3. S2007S

S2007S

Im bullish on UYG but I think the run might be about 75% done at this moment, Im looking to get into SKF under 85, dont think the financials are ready to run even higher just yet.....

4. There was no news this week that could hold the market back. The fed stated there was no recession, just a slow down, and the jobless numbers were better then expected. There was no news from

I know that there is a slowdown, I can see it around me. However, at this point I think the news has baked that into the cake.

I honestly see the UYG going back to 70 dollars within 12 months and possibly breaking above it. This was a panic much like 1998 and there is a possibility where we could probably reach a 100 on the UYG eventually. Im a long term holder and bought some today.

EEB is another one that is a diversified BRIC etf. Its down some from last year but has recently broken upwards.

Im in on both EEB and UYG as of today.

5. If you say wave down market goes up. If you say wave up market goes down. Obviously you need to turn your charts upside down! ~ stoney

6. There once was an poster named Jackstone;
    Who was the worst at forecasting the unknown;

He posted his charts and thinking;
    But his calls left elitetrader stinking;

Everyone thought he was just a clown;
    But Stoney knew he was looking at his charts upside down.