The New York Times - worthless as tits on a nun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 20, 2020.

1. What a bunch of worthless tits. Why don't they just come out say, "we don't care what you do. just as long as you don't nominate Bernie." Just say "We endorse Not-Bernie."

Totally worthless.

And yes, tards, we know you have to do your knee-jerk response which is that this just the NYT editorial board and not the news division or whatever. Frame it however you want. It is all part of the New York Times Shit Show. Also, no they do not have a news division but I digress.

Of course, notably they did not endorse Joe so I guess that could be considered to be a major stance. My bad I guess. I didn't even think of Joe due to my bias. Heh, so shoot me. Not many other people are thinking of Joe either, there is just a collective agreement that everyone will vote for him in November but otherwise dont want to be bothered with him. Wayyyy to send a tingle up the leg Joe.

New York Times Editorial Board Endorses Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren

The New York Times editorial board endorsed the two leading female candidates for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination on Sunday, throwing its support behind Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

The board’s decision to back not one but two candidates is a significant break with convention, one that it says is meant to address the “realist” and “radical” models being presented to voters by the 2020 Democratic field. While arguing that President Trump must be defeated, the board does not take a position on the best path forward for Democrats, writing that both approaches “warrant serious consideration.”

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  2. All newspapers endorse candidates...even conservative ones. Much ado about nothing...

3. Okay, Debbie Downer has arrived.

For the rest of viewers, I will say that it is well-established that a very large portion of the lefty pundit world and dem politicians treat the New York Times and CNN as direct signals from the Mothership. The Chattanooga Times Free Press? Not so much.

The New York Times is not supporting Joe Biden and CNN is obviously not supporting Joe Biden. You think that there is no impact there, cowboy? Think again.

4. themickey

themickey

A nuns tits?
    I reckon some priests at some times would have had a crack at them.
    Behind closed doors all sorts of hanky panky.

5. Indeed.

Also known as, "Roaming Catholics."

themickey and Scataphagos like this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Thought that saying was tits on a frog..

upload_2020-1-20_12-20-18.jpeg

7. [​IMG]

8. LacesOut

LacesOut

D3779450-1728-477C-8F53-18BCC7B8003B.jpeg

traderob and Overnight like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

elderado likes this.