The New GOP Civil War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Non-marxists have been elbowed off the political stage. There is a marxist side to the republicans and there is a freedom loving side called the Tea Party. Strange to think that Republicans would have a marxist side but clearly, they do. The prescription drug thingy that Bush II was all about was healthcare funded by public sector. It's amazing how marxist Republicans have been in the past. They got into power in the mid-1990's and did tax reform. In the name of "family values" they changed the income taxes so as to have 44 million households not paying any taxes and many getting rebates at tax time. That kind of tax structure gave us a lot of voters that have no incentive to keep government small and it's expansion is currently out of control.

I looked at a Tea Party website recently and found that a big issue with them is the smart meters the power companies are installing! I gave up at that point, the non-marxists are a fringe element and the marxists have control of both the major political parties. I'm planning an escape route from this area of the world, assuming I can find something that I like better. If nothing else it should be fun looking..

#11     Feb 8, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Why? So we can lose the next two?

#12     Feb 8, 2013