The new Eze EMS xAPI

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Robert Morse, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Lightspeed Financial Services Group is now offering the new Eze (Realtick) EMS xAPI. Contact me directly to discuss the cost and any other questions.
    https://emsportal.ezesoft.com/API/xapi.aspx

EZE EMS xAPI OVERVIEW

The new Eze EMS xAPI platform is powered by Google's high performance gRPC framework which allows engineers to quickly build efficient and connected systems. Clients can now seamlessly connect their proprietary applications, custom models and workflows, built in any gRPC supported language - C#/C++, Python, Java, Go, or Ruby, to name a few - with Eze EMS to leverage best-in-class global execution capabilities providing comprehensive trading, data, and risk solutions. Eze EMS xAPI is supported on both Windows and Linux.

Eze EMS xAPI is robust, easy-to-use and enables programmers and trading businesses to complete various trading workflows as well as access key information, including:

• Automating order routing - to smart order routers, algorithms and other trading systems
    • Routing orders to multiple brokers, dark pools, ATS, and MTFs via the Eze EMS Global Routing Network - across asset classes
    • Staging or routing single name and pairs orders
    • Accessing balances, positions, executions and other order details
    • Accessing comprehensive list and basket capabilities

Supported languages
    Each gRPC language / platform has links to the following pages and more:

• Quick start
    • Tutorials
    • API reference
    Select a language to get started:

guru likes this.
  2. qlai

qlai

Market Data?

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

qlai likes this.
  4. Am totally oblivious to distributed technologies. How does this remote call work, compared to the IBKR Java API?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I'm not a programmer. The documentation is visible on their website with xAPI tutorials.
    https://github.com/ezesoft/xapi

6. @qlai so is it like calling a RESTful web service? So I can have a Java-coded thing running on my machine that calls that EZE EMS server to trade?

7. qlai

qlai

Oh, I don't know anything about this. I just asked Robert the question because it was not clear what "data" they are providing. But my guess is that you will use an open-source library to do async calls. I'm not familiar with either products.