The most damning case against Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Apr 5, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

You can forget all the Creepy Joe pictures you have seen over the last few days, you can forget Creepy Joe's influence in an investigation by a foreign government. The most disqualifying thing about Joe Biden is the fact that his number 1 pick for VP is Stacey Abrams.

Stacey Abrams, you may recall is 44 years old, in over $200,000 of personal debt and owes over &50,000 of back taxes.

Report: Biden Advisers Consider Stacey Abrams as Running Mate

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...isers-consider-stacey-abrams-as-running-mate/

2. Compared to Trump's raping of the system this is nothing. You do know that right?

3. southall

southall

Some of the comments:

"Pedo & Ghetto"

"Was she named after the tank? The resemblance is uncanny."

"She looks like shrek in blackface"

"Those two might reach a combined IQ of 100, and a BMI of 100"

"Well, a Black woman chose Biden for VP, so it is only fair."

4. Has Biden the Golden Retriever sniffed anyone's crotch yet today?

I will have to check the news.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  5. I would guess Joe’s greatest vulnerability is the perception that he is an entrenched establishment politician. However, if Joe wins the nomination and picks Kamala Harris as his running mate, Trump will likely be facing very strong Presidential opponent.

Trump had better not rest upon his laurels of his two, maybe soon to be three, Supreme Court nominations or his attacks on the press. Trump almost certainly needs a strong economy and stock market if his base senses he under delivered on immigration reform or trade, in my opinion. In addition, it might be beneficial for the Trump Administration to take on a social issue or two such as public education reform that includes better student preparation for the job market, an escalation of the war on drugs, increased corporate transparency and accountability over privacy issues, and or real enforcement efforts over telemarketing crimes and scams. By the way, based on recent telemarketing developments, I believe active investigation and enforcement of illegal telemarketer activities may actually help preserve the integrity of our elections.

6. wildchild

wildchild

But Biden doesnt want Kamala Harris, he wants Stacey Abrams. Thats the point.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Or maybe,just maybe,he can't get Harris because she is one of his biggest competitors:confused:

8. wildchild

wildchild

Now Joe Biteme is all about Kamala Harris. I wonder if Joe will give her the old Willie Brown treatment?

9. Yeh, well, Joe be using all his tricks to get the black vote these days.

I just hope he does not call Stacy Abrams a "fatso" and then try to claim that he said she was "so fabulous." Joe is not the smoothest animal in town sometimes.

[​IMG]

10. wildchild

wildchild

This Stacey Abrams is still on Biden's short list. That guy is demented.

#10     May 4, 2020
    FortuneTeller likes this.