The "Maria" Bottom - "no reason to buy"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cdntrader, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Maria Bartiromo throws in the towel! says "no reason to buy"

:D

2. Stocks Soar!

3. S2007S

S2007S

HAHAH, I hope she didnt say that, she was always the fool to hype the market up, she is really pathetic if she did say that.

4. there are tons of reasons to buy

buy rimm goog aapl ma bidu pot mos

the US economy is as strong now as it was in 2007. Nothing has changed. Really I'm serious. No one cares about the Gm or AIG. Those stocks only have a tiny weighting on the S&P and Dow. Same for Citi.

we should end up 3% today

the global growth hasn't gone away. Expect huge holiday spending. huge consumer spending.

5. gnome

gnome

In '03,... on THE bottom day... she mentioned for the 1st time... about getting someone on the show to talk about "going short"...

Maybe she IS the ultimate fade.. :D

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

7. S2007S

S2007S

I would love to see this video...

If its out there it would make for great entertainment.

8. In the case of Stock_trad3r, a mind is simply a terrible thing.

9. S2007S

S2007S

WHATS THAT MARIA, SAY AGAIN YOU FOOL....

21 SECONDS IN WATCH HER RESPONSE....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPFLWo1WsPE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPFLWo1WsPE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. oh no another EOD 500 point rally?

cover now

we could surge 10% tomorrow

load up on QQQQ and DIA

8000 holds. No more shoes to drop. no more bad news. All bad news priced in. paulson and Ben are busy infusing liquidty. You cant fight the fed. Need to bailout GM and need more bailouts and stimulus.

#10     Nov 18, 2008