The Mamis Indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by David Hume, May 16, 2008.

1. Those of you who admire Justin Mamis as I do (though I don't understand how he is still alive) will appreciate this prehumous gift to him. I sincerely hope he is not reading this.

2. http://mamis.com/index.php

I don't understand the chart that you posted above, but his son just got married yesterday to Julie Fraenkel at the Stouffer Westchester Hotel in White Plains, NY

3. Julie Fraenkel, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Francis Levy Fraenkel of Rye, N.Y., and Joshua Jacob Mamis, a son of Mrs. John Edward King of Glen Ridge, N.J., and Justin Mamis of Watchung, N.J., were married yesterday. Rabbi Robert A. Rothman performed the ceremony at the Stouffer Westchester Hotel in White

Julie Fraenkel, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Francis Levy Fraenkel of Rye, N.Y., and Joshua Jacob Mamis, a son of Mrs. John Edward King of Glen Ridge, N.J., and Justin Mamis of Watchung, N.J., were married yesterday. Rabbi Robert A. Rothman performed the ceremony at the Stouffer Westchester Hotel in White Plains.

Mrs. Mamis, a graphic designer at Paul Kaza Associates in Burlington, Vt., graduated from Johnson State College. Her father is the chairman and chief executive officer of the Lehman Management Company in New York, a subsidiary of Shearson Lehman Hutton. Her mother, Cecele R. Fraenkel, is a vice president of Development Counsellors International, a public relations concern in New York.

Mr. Mamis, the former editor of The Vermont Vanguard Press, a weekly newspaper in Burlington, is the press secretary for Ed Flanagan, the Democratic candidate for Attorney General in Vermont. He received a B.A. degree from the University of Redlands. His mother, Nancy Mamis, is a social policy analyst and an adjunct professor of social policy at Fordham University. His father writes about the stock market and is the chief market forecaster at Cowen & Company, a New York stockbrokage.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE5D81530F937A15753C1A96E948260

4. Thank you. I had hoped no one would understand.

5. So why post it?