the leader of the anti health care march has had government healthcare his whole life

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Free Thinker, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Good find. Your emporer lain before you sheared of his gilded robe. Unfortunately no matter how much evidence getting anyone to change their minds after displaying so much comitment
    to a belief is near impossible. Like this forum; ever read anyone declaring they've been convinced otherwise? Wanna be patriotic? Great then let your premiums get raised for the sake of good old profiteering free enterprise ...suckers.

2. Thanks. Good post.

3. I once saw a smoker tell a bunch of people that smoking was bad for them, yet he still smoked. Guess that means he is not credible either.

4. You guys are really grasping...

What's next? Someone going to comment about Glenn Beck losing advertisers.

Oh wait you guys are already BELOW that level.

5. Dick Armey had the same health care every other congressman had. Typical liberal non-argument. Moyers acts like the obama plan will give everyone the equivalent of congressional coverage, but that is untrue and he knows it. He's a worse liar than Obama.

If Armey's position is such an outrage, why aren't democrats pushing to drop the congressional health pan and submit themselves to the plan they think is gpood enough for the rest of us? Just asking.

6. Who is the liar? it was Dick Armey who said: "...politics is about 97% fiction and 3% imagination ..."

[​IMG]

Dick Armey is also suing the government to keep his federal insurance option instead of going on medicare because he wants to keep his social security payments which goes hand in hand with medicare.

[​IMG]

7. Dick Armey is also suing the government to keep his federal insurance option instead of going on medicare because he wants to keep his social security payments which goes hand in hand with medicare.
    -------------------------------------------
    I have a federal pension and social security, plus federal healthcare insurance and medicare and "there ain't nobody botherin' me".

And I've had it for many years.

Don't think Moyers knows what he's talking about, in this case.

8. Why don't you look up UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIVIL ACTION NO. 1:08-cv-01715-RMC
    where Dick Armey is suing for exactly that?

[​IMG]

#10     Sep 19, 2009