The Idiot Files of Kayleigh McEnany

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, May 28, 2020.

1. She is such a mentally challenged puppet she needs her own thread.

Kayleigh McEnany Tried To Slam Biden For Not Wearing A Face Mask Inside His Home, And Got Instantly Shut Down
    https://www.comicsands.com/kayleigh...EQtIv7T1AA9eOyXNflbXpk_goPrbey_YIud_uysIcC4NQ

Kay Kay and her crew wear no masks at all and she tried to criticize Biden for not wearing one while in his basement in his own house after he wore one when he left the house to go to a Memorial Day service.....

FUCKTARD

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Oy vey... this is going to be a lengthy thread.

El OchoCinco likes this.
  3. "I don't want to claim this guy," she added. "Donald Trump, if we're going to be honest, is a progressive. He supports eminent domain. He supported tax increases before. He's donated 300,000 to Democratic candidates. So, the fact that the Republican Party is now having to claim him, is both unfortunate, and to me, inauthentic. Because this is not a true Republican candidate. And the fact that he's being portrayed as such in media is troublesome and not accurate."

- Kayleigh McEnany 2015

4. “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here. And isn’t it refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?”

- Fucktard McEnany Feb 2020

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

She's no dumber than AOC, and you like AOC for her other "assets". I think Kayleigh should be counted in the same category and for similar reasons.

gwb-trading likes this.
  6. AOC is not dumb she just has really far left views that don't mesh with the real world realities of our political system or economy and she also says some far out shit.

Kayleigh is a Harvard edcuated lawyer and her dumbness overrides her tits like diarrhea. SHe knows the facts but still chooses to say dumb shit

piezoe likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Uh, they're both pretty dumb. You may have a preference for AOC's looks but I'd throw dollars at both of them on a stage.

El OchoCinco likes this.
  8. KM is a babe.

Clubber Lang and Dr. Love like this.
  9. I rate most of the reporters only slightly above KayKay in intelligence or how they wield it..mainly because they are not forced to swallow a dick and regurgitate it on command.

#10     May 28, 2020