The gates of hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yabz, Jul 27, 2021.

1. yabz

yabz

I think this guy nails it regarding the pandemic.

I hope not but I fear he is probably right...

PintoFire likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

I’m not going to click that link but I give you credit on the thread title. That’s some not fucking around shit right there. Satan in all of his fury!

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

4. notagain

notagain

Gov't (military industrial complex) abuses power in the name of covert necessity. They're looking to ward off massive disaster by creating a lesser disaster. Cut the federal budget to bare bones. The next generation of MRNA vaccines will have less side effects. Monopoly and misinformation are overdue for a breakup.

5. UsualName

UsualName

Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread...

6. Maybe you should learn to use Linux if you're afraid of links.

What did he say that you didn't agree with and why?

yabz likes this.
  7. Good video. I love the posters that discredit someone without even listening to them. Guess that's a (tactic?) from uneducated people on the left. That is to their own peril.

8. UsualName

UsualName

I did what now?

I don’t think the thread starter was wandering in the woods, weeping about his lost beloved and ran into Virgil if that’s what you’re asking. I do think it is an overdramatize thread title and funny.

9. I'm wondering why you comment without watching or listening to what the OP presented. Btw, you should learn to use Linux.

10. UsualName

UsualName

Im on an iPhone. I don’t care about the government tracking me. I vaccinate as often as possible.

Well I didn’t watch the video or whatever it is because the title of the thread is absurd and the thread poster said he “fears” what the link provides. To me that’s two red flags. I don’t follow fearful and/or overly dramatic people anywhere. He can go on without me.

Plus I don’t really like scary movies. Too spooky. Boooooooo

#10     Jul 27, 2021