The First Shot?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Hate to break it to you, but i agree with AK on this, i want nothing to do with any of these wars. In my opinion the only time we should bomb countries is when places like north korea start developing nukes, and in that scenario i dont want boots on the ground, i just want air strikes to take out the places they are developing nukes.

Other than that the only time i want us to be at war is in genuine self defense.

#71     Jun 23, 2011
  2. You know, you aren't the first lefty who has taken a liking to Ron Paul. For some time there was talk of a Paul-Nader alliance which, despite their opposing views, are both highly anti establishment and have found some common ground there.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kwIZ4syCFLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#72     Jun 23, 2011
  3. I tried explaining that but the hard core Ron Paul supporters wont except it.I would vote for a Pual /Nader ticket without hesitation

I dont think you have to agree with him 100% to support or vote for him.I also think its a good thing that Leftist and Conservatives can find common ground with Paul

#73     Jun 23, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

People who support Ron Paul would have no problem supporting a "Blue Dog" democrat who switched sides, but you are trying to say that your two choices are Ron Paul or Obama, who are polar opposites on every single issue.

Plus you have said you want to go further left than Obama, so that eliminates you as a legitimate supporter.

There is not a single major Issue that Obama would match up with Ron Paul over. Besides the renewal of Bush's tax cuts.

#74     Jun 23, 2011