The First Shot?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

What ideas do Ron Paul and Obama match on? If Ron Paul said this he merely did it to get votes from Obama supporters. Ron Paul and Obama are like kryptonite and superman.

Also can you explain to me why you dont support the Tea Party, given the fact that you have said you are anti-war and pro-balanced budget....

#41     Jun 23, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, i basically posted/was thinking the exact same thing when i posted, before i noticed yours.

#42     Jun 23, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'd vote for Paul on the gold standard thing alone. I want to carry a leather sack of gold dust on my belt, and toss it on the bar yelling, "bartender! whiskey!"

#43     Jun 23, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surely you jest?

#44     Jun 23, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I think it'd be a hoot.

#45     Jun 23, 2011
  6. 1.I think the tea party are full of racists and wackos like birthers and Palin supporters

2.I never hear the tea party talking about slashing defense spending,ending wars and ending the US being the world police

3.There are about 5 Mitt Romney's depending on the year and political environment he was running in ,I dont know who I would be voting for.I think you are wrong about his commitment to balancing the budget and his stance on wars.He held firm in his belief that Iraq was the correct thing to do and that he supported staying longer...thats a no go for me

#46     Jun 23, 2011
  7. Thats where you are wrong at.You can support and vote for Ron Paul because you believe strongly in 1 or more issues that you feel strongly about that he will have an impact on as President.You dont have to support his ideology 100 % to support and vote for him

#47     Jun 23, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

The tea party IS Ron Paul constituents!!!! LOL. Who do you think started the tea party. Mormons do not support war. I know a lot of Mormons!!!! Romney's problem is that he also panders and says stupid shit. So when he gets asked questions on foreign policy he tries to go with the flow. One of the knocks on Romney is his unwillingness to go to war! The same is true of Huntsman, who I actually like and think has a better shot then Romney.

And yes, most of the tea party wants to slash defense. Obviously you know very little about the tea party. Big surprise there.

#48     Jun 23, 2011
  9. This is far more confusing then a person who would vote for Obama if Paul doesn't get the nomination.How can you hate Obamacare so much and ever consider voting for Romney :confused:

#49     Jun 23, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

The tea party is the Isolationist version of the right wing, are you serious?

Even your buddies in the left wing media will talk about the fact that both the tea party and the dems want to get out of all the wars, and its the neo-cons/Obama who want to stay, aparently you didnt watch the commentary after Obamas speech yesterday.

#50     Jun 23, 2011