Home > General Topics > Wall St. News > The Federal Reserve Cartel, Has Been Quietly Given Police Powers

The Federal Reserve Cartel, Has Been Quietly Given Police Powers

1. The thing about government and private banks is: They never let a crisis go to waste.

While everybody was fuming about Riots in Middle East, private force of the private FED has been granted arrest and seize and kill powers.

You can't make this stuff up

The police officers are technically known as FRLEO, short for Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officer. The system has its own police academies for training, their own patch and badges, uniforms, pistols, rifles, police cars and the power to arrest coast to coast without a warrant. They have ranks of Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain.

"Quietly, without fanfare or Congressional hearings, the USA Patriot Act in 2001 bestowed on the 12 privately owned Federal Reserve Banks, domestic policing powers...

Section 364 of the Act, “Uniform Protection Authority for Federal Reserve,” reads: “Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence…Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/federal-reserve-has-been-issued-police-powers_092012

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/USA_P...tion_authority_for_Federal_Reserve_facilities

2. this may be old but its news to me

I for one am against this, why can't FED trust ordinary police, we all trust ordinary police, why are they special.

3. You seem to have accidentally missed some words out.

Sec. 364. Uniform protection authority for Federal Reserve facilities.

3) Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States committed or being committed within the buildings and grounds of the Board or a reserve bank if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such a felony. Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.

4. Question.

What the heck are they gaurding in those buildings?

People? Gold? Money?

I don't have a clue what's in there. Maybe the PO-lice effort is to keep the bankers in.

5. As a libertarian I don't see the need to further expand federal governmental reach. If Federal Reserve facilities need police protection then add officers to an existing, related police force like the Secret Service (part of Treasury anyway).

In fact, why not abolish the Fed altogether?

6. if you want to be a hardass apologist for them

why don't I point out what you missed

are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or

Go word by word, in their presence is the first and foremost definition, the rest goes into OR.

Do I need to simplify what that means,

Not to mention that man like you would have trouble explaining why they need special treatment.

7. There is no gold and money is a relative computer term these days.

They are guarding people, the big boys of major western banks. The FED knows people are getting on to them, they fear one day people storming Federal Reserve buildings throughout the country.

8. Ronin, while I'll acknowledge that if you live in the U.S.A. you live in a country on the way to becoming a police state, and I'll acknowledge that the Patriot Act is an unconscionable intrusion on the Bill of Rights, you nevertheless have gone too far. 1. The Fed is not Private. It is, or is supposed to be, an independent part of government free from political interference, but it isn't entirely of course. It is a creature of the Congress and serves entirely at the pleasure of the Congress, and takes its marching orders from the Congress. It works hand in glove with the Treasury Department. Even though Private banks that are part of the Federal Reserve System are required to hold "stock" in the Federal Reserve, and even receive a small amount of residual profit from the Fed's operation, a dividend if you like, almost all of the Fed's profit flows back to Treasury. The "stock" issued by the Fed is very different from that issued by a private for profit corporation. ; 2. Though you may question the need for the Fed to have its own security force, it is reasonable that they might need one considering the number of kooks, such as yourself, running around.

9. I thought the NY Fed was the largest gold repository in the world. Good thing we've got people like you to set us straight. I guess they don't need those armed guards after all. :)

10. You fail miserably in course called reality 101

Are you calling Ron Paul a liar. FED is a private bank owned by same people who own JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs along with Deutche Bank and so on.

Furthermore the only reason Western countries have debt that can never be paid, is because of Private Central Banks such as the FED and ECB.

I'll go into details only if you ask me to, cause I don't think you are interested in any facts.

11. Oh there is Gold held by the FED

only it looks like this.

[​IMG]

12. The crime of the FED is not merely financial plunder on government balance sheet levels. Over the years they have engineered a society where individuals replace money with debt.

Stark difference to other countries like China.

Chinese citizens have 38% savings rate, this is amazing. US citizen saving rate is -10%.

13. the only control congress has is that it could abolish the Fed. It is a privately owned institution. The FEDs profit may go to U.S. but the member banks make all the money.

14. Do they frequently congregate at donut shops? :confused: :p

15. N0ne, zero, of this is correct.

16. Ron Paul is a bright man. I would shocked to discover a direct quote of his where he specifically states that "the Fed is a private bank". Can you locate such a quote for me? If you can, Ron Paul will lose all credibility with me. I have great respect for him as of now. He has many good ideas, but not all of them are good nor realistic or practical. Ron Paul's ideas would be nicely compatible with a world of perfect people. I admire him, even sent him some money because he has an important message to get out.

There is no grand conspiracy, Ronin. Just greedy people, people who fuck up, and people, such as yourself, who apparently get all of there information from You Tube Videos.

Thankfully, there are also many bright, well informed, honest folks such as Ron Paul and George Soros -- two men with different views but both smart, and well-informed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8

versus the Ronin version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2fjxaRLpQo&feature=related

17. let me guess...

it's all a conspiracy for world domination with Ben Bernanke as the
    Supreme Emperor

[​IMG]

18. Thank you Hurricane! That's hilarious.

19. Now that's funny, made my day even though I have to clean up the Dr. Pepper I just sprayed all over the screen and key board.

20. Wikipedia and Youtube are contributed by largely anonymous Internet volunteers. The contents and idea of the articles and video there are often controversial or in dispute. It all depends on how the contributers write the articles or provide videos and how the reader read them.

21. The fed is a private group. Families and Trusts own the shares of the various fed regional branches. This has already been documented in past congressional testimony, speeches on the House and Senate Floor, and GAO reports.

Every request by elected members of the US Government has been denied to have a complete current accounting for who owns all privately held branch shares. The Fed even acknowledges the regional branches are privately owned with authority above the US Government.

22. A quick advisory to anyone will Gold bars. Make sure yours are not filled with Tungsten. :(

23. That's not entirely true. As Moynihan said, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

The regional Federal Reserve Banks are not privately owned but are part of the government. There are private banks that have chosen to be associated with the Federal Reserve system. But these are not the same as the Regional Federal Reserve Banks.

from Wikipedia: " In the current system, private banks are for-profit businesses but government regulation places restrictions on what they can do. The Federal Reserve System is a part of government that regulates the private banks. The balance between privatization and government involvement is also seen in the structure of the system. Private banks elect members of the board of directors at their regional Federal Reserve Bank while the members of the Board of Governors are selected by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate. The private banks give input to the government officials about their economic situation and these government officials use this input in Federal Reserve policy decisions. In the end, private banking businesses are able to run a profitable business while the U.S. government, through the Federal Reserve System, oversees and regulates the activities of the private banks."

(underlining in the above quote is mine.)

And once again, let me emphasize that shareholder owned private banks that have chosen to be associated with the Federal reserve
    system are required to contribute capital to the Federal Reserve System via share purchase, but these shares are nothing like the ordinary shares issued by a corporation. In return for the use of their capital, the banks that own shares in the federal reserve system receive a dividend of a few percent annually. After operating expenses and dividends paid to private member banks, and a small reserve amount retained by the Federal Reserve, profits of the Federal reserve banks flow to the U.S. Treasury, not to private banks.

24. I could not agree more with this. I will simply observe that unlike postings on You Tube, Wikipedia articles are subjected to review, and that process has rather remarkably improved in reliability since the early days of Wikipedia when almost anything could find itself onto its pages. It has now become relatively reliable as a source of mostly, perhaps almost entirely, correct information. It is becoming a wonderful resource of information on a very wide range of topics.

25. Take your disinformation shilling off this site please.
    You want facts on Federal Reserve and why all countries that adopted private Central Banking system have exponential debt?

You get yourself real facts for a change
    The Creature from Jekyll Island

https://www.amazon.ca/The-Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal/dp/0912986395

http://www.amazon.com/The-Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal/dp/0912986212

26. I can see no justification for any of the Feds to be private. Just the usual fatcats with their OWN money making machines.
    Do they care about the national interest ? Of course not. Why should they ?

27. Neither do I, and the U.S. Fed system is not privately owned, it is a government agency that allows privately held banks that have chosen to be part of system participate, via Regional Reserve Bank Boards, in Federal Reserve deliberations. The control of the Federal Reserve rests with the Board of Governors who are appointed by the Congress and the President, and ultimately with the U.S. House of Representatives.

The Fed is audited by both an independent auditor and also by the government accounting office. Recently there has been a call in the House for more thorough auditing with the specific aim of uncovering specific detail of internal Fed deliberations and justifications for Fed policy. Not surprisingly, the Fed has opposed this because the Fed believes deeper probing into Fed policy decisions will lead to political interference with Fed operation.

Though the Fed is a government, rather than private operation, as it should be of course, the Congress has permitted it to operate as an independent agency, without Congressional interference in Fed policy decisions. The Congress, via legislation, can change both Fed priorities and the way it operates.

Many people mistakenly believe that the Federal Reserve System is privately owned because there are private banks that have chosen to be part of the Reserve system that own "stock" in the Federal Reserve Bank System. This is not the kind of stock, however, that imparts ownership. The member private banks are required to buy this "stock" as a condition of joining the Federal Reserve System, and in return, for use of their capital, receive a small dividend each year from Fed operations. In the past this has been similar to the yield on U.S. Treasuries. Typically about 90% of Fed profits flow to the U.S. Treasury. If the Fed was owned by private interests its profits would flow to the private member banks instead.

Congress determines Fed priorities and charges the Fed with responsibility of setting policies that will achieve these priorities. Current priorities include full employment and inflation control.

There is no question that there are more conspiracy theories surrounding the U.S. Federal Reserve than any other government agency.

28. Even though it will do no good at all to post the following statement taken directly from the Federal Reserve's Web Site --which anyone who has an interest in the Truth should take the time to visit-- I'm going to do it anyway. Those hunkered down in their bunkers with their ammo and AK-47's will not bother to read this, having already decided that Fed agents armed to the hilt are on their way to seize their bunkers and ammo. :D :D :D

"Who owns the Federal Reserve?"

"The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government.

The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year."

29. You can't be serious!

But that's a book title Oliver Stone should buy. It will make a great movie !!!

THE CREATURE from JEKYLL ISLAND

30. That's strange. Somehow I must have missed that in the above statement in italics taken directly from the Federal Reserve Website.

(On a more serious note, where do you folks come from? The dark side of the moon?)

31. Man could it be any more obvious that you are a shill.

32. You actually blame the FED for the American people's piss poor habits? So I guess the mass obesity rate and general lack of well rounded education such as home econ. and civic studies and history is also to be blamed on the FED? Why not?
    How about the drug use (that you obviously are a prime example of) has created delusional thinking and paranoid outbursts, en mass? I bet somehow the Fed has its claws in there too! What about the Jews?
    You have not mentioned them in cohorts with the Fed as culprits?

33. The trouble with QE is - that all those billions are being poured into the top of the system. Happy times for bankers etc. who are pocketing as much as they can.
    Not much reaches Joe Sixpack on the street, who is left wondering where exactly did all those billions go, 'cos they certainly didn't reach him !

It's the old smoke and mirrors trick - Now you see it and now you don't.
    Whatever happened to honesty and integrity ? I suppose they got wiped out by the Gordon Geckoes of this world.

34. Here you go. Although you already know all this, I thought you might enjoy this anyway:

enormous number of corporate logos contain three digits 6.

see famous beer maker:
    http://www.whale.to/c/k3bz659xheinekan.jpg
    http://www.whale.to/c/79dlbqzmpdf.jpg -- Adobe PDF
    http://www.whale.to/b/666a.h26.jpg - CERN

http://i50.tinypic.com/vfikpg.jpg -- google chrome
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-conte...e_logo_6662.jpg vodafone

http://www.cremationofcare.com/imag...66/666_logo.JPG

Sadly I can't take any credit for the enormous amount of sleuthing around and just plan hard research at the Library of Congress that went into outing these Corporations born of the Devil, because this was first posted by DT-waw in another thread. Thanks DT-waw.

:D