The End Time Apocalypse (October countdown)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by carrer, Sep 1, 2021.

1. carrer

carrer

I have repeated several times in this forum about this but I thought it would be better to create a dedicated thread for what's going to happen this fall (October). I also think it could reach a larger audience by opening a thread. I am here to warn and to help.

Here's what going to happen throughout the world:
    1. From October to December 2021, during this period the 'apocalypse' will be at it's peak. This includes the virus, natural disasters, famine, flood, political instability, and so on.
    2. Everything will end somewhere around mid next year.
    3. However, 70% of the population will be wiped.

Please take precautions even if you don't believe me. You will not lose anything by taking precautions. Stock up food and other necessities especially during October-December.

PintoFire and UsualName like this.
  2. I like SciFi, would you mind to share the trigger event you have in mind?

3. The elites of the world all wants massive depopulation, and tagging/chipping for everyone.
    I don't trust this Coronavirus and the vaccine, as being natural. It all feels like a contrived false flag event, similar to 9-11.

Since the early stages of this pandemic, it has all just felt weird to me...call it paranoia or conspiracy or intuition or third eye.

One World Government and One World Currency...it will happen, maybe not in our lifetimes completely, but definitely down the, future, road.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    ipatent, radex78, Spooz Top 2 and 2 others like this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Thank for the heads up!

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

religion section>>

6. UsualName

UsualName

No! I love this stuff. Keep it here!!

7. UsualName

UsualName

It’s already in motion and has been since the universe was created! You can tap into the cosmic flow by activating a tuning fork against your prefrontal cortex. Face East and feel the flow!

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. It’s not just the elites, the planet is overpopulated IMHO. Not that I want people to die, maybe just to have fewer children. Apart from me obviously, I don’t want to be bound by any restrictions.

9. Mercor

Mercor

This is bad news for your goals
    Gov. Greg Abbott signs into law one of nation’s strictest abortion measures, banning procedure as early as six weeks into a pregnancy

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sir, this is an Arby's.

#10     Sep 1, 2021
    Ricter likes this.