The Crude Index scalper

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Zodiac4u, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

I'm strictly a short term trader looking to post my Crude and Index trades.

The purpose of this journal?

Just doing may part in making a positive contribution to ET and I'm hopeful that new and old can learn from my Posts, thoughts and experiences.

2. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Currently during Globex my areas of resistance on ES are 2775 and 2780, all based on the current low. These values will change if existing lows are taken out.

3. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

2775 was a 38% fib, and it was not taken out. The evenings pullback high reached 2774.75. Earlier during late Sundays evening hours i was expecting lower prices, just wasn't sure when? Staying up all night would have produced results, but we all need adequate sleep to have fresh eyes in the morning.

4. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

If there's one important thing that i can convey to everyone who is pursuing a career as a trader is that we all need to have adequate sleep to successfully make an attempt at trading. This one thing has punished me over and over. No fresh eyes, no trade. Tired eyes equate to minus sign's in your account.

scalpi likes this.
  5. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Currently from a bigger picture today, our resistance is 2773 and 2778.

From a smaller view its 2768 and 2771.

6. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Right now our little sandwich is between 69 an 64. Lots of resistance overhead and down below, its the 59 area.

7. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Our sandwich has changed and our top layer is in the works, We are interring possibly an over bought condition on the 30mn bar.

8. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Getting close to the 10am shift change.

9. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

78 was the Hit for the high today and I'm off, i don't do the Snail chase anymore. It can change, but one must adhere to some level of realism and stick to a schedule.:)

10. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

I see that we are in the 77 area, knocking on heavens door. Looking like we may get over soon or maybe approach 87.75 area if not today maybe tonight. i think that will be an unopened door unless we get news.

#10     Jun 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.