the craziest post on the Palestinian suffering...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SNBthetrue, Jul 18, 2010.

Conclusion ?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2010.
  1. stupid

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. not stupid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello,

This post is more a reflection than anything... however I found it sufficently interresting to share it with you...

So if I understand well :

5000 years ago, a Man, stood up, shook the world by kneening down the Egyptians... he lead slaves to a land of freedom... ( only one duty to follow the table )... it was quite successfull...

2000 years ago... In the lost kingdom of the first man ( the Empire was ruling SPQR ), an other man came, he changed the world... So there the people splitted. Some keep following their old traditions other started to follow the new man. The teaching was quite easy, do your own life in the love of your neighboor.

So after his "death" the people could live togheter ? I am pretty sure, that apart some incidents the area was quite peacefull...

But then came ( I don't know if it's true ) the Muslim faith... And at this point the people that followed the 5000 old man said no, kept their old tradition ( they didn't change for 2000 years man so no reason to change now ) but some of the follower of the new man for economical reason ( no tax if muslims ) changed their belief...

in 2010 I can conclude that those who follow the teaching of the table are still in place, that those who switched live in the most despairing life...

that freedom to choose is always guarantee... and that a little gain today can bear in itself the giant loss and suffering of tomorrow...

( oh and those that pretend to follow the table... be warned, some have already fallen, and remember it's the 2000one who brought forgivness... I like to see humans trying to stop the flow of life^^ because the more they oppose themselves to it, the faster they are cleared )

peace