The consequences of giving away the holy grail

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trading Education Buyer, Oct 2, 2016.

1. I spent almost 30,000 hours looking for it , I found it , it will reduce the equation to 5% losers and 95 % winners.

The easiest way to trade does not require 10,000 hours of dues etc , it can be taught to university graduates , it can be taught within 3 months /300 hours , it is not trend trading . technical analysis , price action etc .I think outside the box,I am doing it differently but not trend trading, because I don't believe in it.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein

In 300 hours you can achieve what the gurus do in 10,000 or 20,000

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crosse...e-stupid-too-stupid-to-realize-theyre-stupid/

And it doubles your money every year , whereas trend trading is 95% losers statistics from brokers.I created a formula outside your box.It is imagination and wisdom and a mathemical formula.My formula can sit and wait for 2 months on a positions and add to losing positions , to average down (without increasing risk, you won't know how)

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
    Strong people don't give up when they come across challenges. They just work harder.

For me the above proverb says all about my achievement.

It eliminates the following issues

Dude, Are you still trying to trade trends?

Traders will be happy:) , brokers:) , signal sellers:) , forums;) ,authors will write books:) etc etc

I am not a vendor:):):)

What will be consequences to me , my strategy , edge ?I use the option formula , so it may get changed.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    pennystockwhizzkid likes this.
  2. d08

d08

So how many millions or billions have you made?

As a side note, when you search for Dunning-Kruger, Trump comes up - that's quite accurate.

3. 2% aweek

4. I don't want to make this a pissing contest...but I make more than that.
    Sure, I may experience wild(er) swings...but still, overall, in the average end...it's more than that :vomit:o_O

My acct is not huge by any means, but it's more than enough to make a good/decent living off of it where I don't need a 'real' job.

VPhantom and BenTheTrader like this.
  5. Glad you are forum compunding billionaire :):).I am privilleged to meet you mr lugar-soros

My risk is < 5% with very extremely low drawdowns

If you are a professional skilled trader, it is easy to make 100 pips a week ,and compound it every month.

Here is a spreadsheet doing this simple maths , 100,000 account to start with , 100 pips a week @$100 per pip = 10,000 a week or 40% a month.

Even George Sorros (a real trader) would be proud of this .

George Soros - Forbes

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clipboard01.jpg

6. If you think of price action as periods of consolidation and periods of trend, the holy grail becomes how you deal with lack of predictability of which phase your in. Also when you look at different timeframes, a smaller timeframe trend can still appear to be consolidative when referenced to larger timeframe. The smallest timeframe is the bid - ask spread. Instability in the bid ask spread flares out to the larger timeframes.

alsocapital and ajcrshr like this.
  7. I only trade liquid instruments.

It is not chart based at all , my formula never looks at prices /technicals or charts , we just look at futures and options prices.It is a mathematical model , based on the black scholes mathematical model.It also catches trends , using the same model.

8. d08

d08

So why are you talking about percentages? Full-time traders don't talk percentages because there are very high return strategies that can't handle any real size.

Just for entertainment though.
    Since you're trading real money at 2% per week, after 3 years of trading you should have over $2mm if you started with $100k. Compound return at 2% weekly is 180% annually.
    Since @lawrence-lugar is doing "more than that" then he must be making over 300% annually. Allow me to be skeptical.

VPhantom, Jones75 and bone like this.
  9. % is important because same formula can be split over several formulas , so several trades on highly liquid markets , same formula can be applied to multiple instruments , dax , dow, nasdaq etc.Should be able to handle real size.% risk/reward is important for calculting risk , because only by managing risk and keeping it very low , should one be able to compound .My back tests are conservative at 50 % of actual results.
    looking for 250 ticks profit a week option strategy

looking for 250 ticks profit a week option strategy

After 6 months I am hoping to do 3% a week , after 1 year 4% a week and after 1.5 years 6 % a week , that is 300% a year.

Billionaire Lugar is my inspiration.300% is nice , and he might take me on his Yachts in Miami:)

10. There are a few things you might want to consider:

1) - as the account size increases, a certain psychology starts to kick in. So your returns won't be same depending on your account size. Each account size, brings its own psychological perspectives.

2) drawdowns and losses depending on account sizes are different.
    I think even Soros made some mega losses, after his mega wins when he "crashed" the pound.
    I wonder how these losses "felt" like for Soros. Even as a billionnaire, I'd bet that he still felt some pain,
    and it changed or influenced how he went to trade afterwards.

3) as the account size, liquidity issues can become a real problem. Not in forex ( after all , in forex the money is won over Central Banks) , but when you talk about stocks it can be.

So at each capital balance, you can not just extrapolate returns and drawdowns from previous lower capital balance.

#10     Oct 2, 2016