The boring phase is starting

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Aquarians, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Also: boring is good.

6 years after quitting my Eastern Europe-located job in finance primarily due to being fed up of working with baboons, I got a rock-solid, mass-marketable (and sellable) trading strategy. After 20+ years in the technology domain I'm starting the administrative phase (@Handle123 might know the difference from technology phase).

Already created the LLC and currently at the step of getting it approved to operate as an investment advisor, NACE code 6619 - Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding.

"Only" within the European Union for now - a good place to make one's first billion ;)

globalarbtrader and fan27 like this.
  2. Andre$

Andre$

Great, we're in a lift going to 33rd floor, you have 33 seconds, sell me your trading strategy.

CALLumbus likes this.
  3. I only need 20 seconds, the rest is pure margin.

4. Andre$

Andre$

20 seconds sounds like scalping, and it's like boring to a point you take routine trades. Do I get this right or.. my point is - are you Selling something or you want me to say Congratulations for your investment advisor career (no pun intended)!

MACD, Aquarians and Axon like this.
  5. Andre$

Andre$

I guess you are a stupid ass after all. I have a better strategy. You suck!

6. Sounds like you were on drugs or drunk or something.

7. Andre$

Andre$

You did not answered my courteous question. I understand you just want to boast about something.. I did not get it, and got strait-forward.

8. Well, I'm sorry for missing out that was a question and/or not fully replying to it. Maybe learn to use proper punctuation when you question something? ;)

Otherwise you come out as either psychopathic or retarded, or both (there's no mutual exclusion).

- Psychopathic: for snapping at me out of the blue in an ugly way.
    - Retarded: for doing that and burning bridges and forever placing a question mark (which you can't properly handle) over your personality, instead of asking for a continuation in a civilized way.

9. Andre$

Andre$

No, I'm not psychopathic nor retarded. Just curious and impatient. I don't always care how I come across. Look, your post is coarse, childish and incomplete. Careful with your advising career, and you are definitely not ready for full time trading.