The Belize regulator cleans house, delicenses over 40 brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by mlawson71, Feb 18, 2019.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (the “IFSC”) warned the public Finpro Trading, BlueMax Capital, Fort Financial Services, NPBFX, Salma Markets, Top4FX, IFA FX, ZB Forex and 40 more companies have not renewed their forex broker licenses. Therefore, those companies are not authorized to provide, carry on, or transact any of the international financial services provided for in the law of Belize as of February 1, 2019.

Here is the complete list of entities are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (arranged in alphabetical order).

I am curious what prompted such drastic action.

2. JSOP

JSOP

Those brokers didn't pay up or didn't pay enough so off they go.

3. zdreg

zdreg

It is the extra territorial reach of the US. There were likely complaints by US residents.

4. The BZ govt probably realized they were being played for chumps by dishonest or exploitive brokerages and gave them the boot. All started, I imagine, when some midlevel govt official realized that liberal brokerage rules could attract offshore brokerages and generate revenue. Same thing happened years ago when Belize established a ship registry that quickly earned itself a bad name. The nation is plagued by a large and inefficient public sector and small tax base, and so is unfortunately easy pickings for outside entities offering revenue opportunities. Been that way since independence.

5. Nobert

Nobert

,, 4.Always Rich Global Limited "
    ,, 42. Safe Gold International (Belize) Limited"

At least kudos for the names :)

6. mlawson71

mlawson71

I know, right? Those names are something else. "We're Totally Not Scammers Inc." :D

7. Nobert

Nobert

,, No Scam Capital Unlimited '' :D

8. zdreg

zdreg

Let's go visit their office on Wall Street.:D

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  9. Nobert

Nobert

:D...
    Yes they do, but the headquarters must be located in caribbeans. The page is also temporary unavailable due technical issues www.npscamcapitalunlimitedtrust.area51

Given the recent events in crypto world, that would be 100% legit name for crypto fund.

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

For a brief moment there I thought that was a real company name. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was. :D

#10     Feb 20, 2019
    Nobert likes this.