Texas, Dallas, Houston, and Austin.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Dec 10, 2008.

1. OK, this is what we have so far.

Dallas on Monday, March 23. Venue will likely be by the DFW airport....(I hope that's okay with you guys...let me know. If any of you are part of, or know of, one of the local trading groups, please let them know as well).

Houston on Tuesday, March 24. Either at the airport or Woodlands, again, let me know preferences. Same deal about local trading groups, everyone is invited.

Austin get-together with local office traders and whoever else can join us on March 25. I always look forward to Austin. You Kershner guys are welcome to come by for beer if you like.

More soon...

Don

#21     Feb 9, 2009
  2. Airport is fine by me, some good places just north of the Airport in Grapevine.

#22     Feb 9, 2009
  3. I agree, just north of the airport there are a few good places in Grapevine. I guess it depends on how many folks will be showing up to determine the venue.

#23     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Are you guys talking DFW or HOU? (Sorry, not sure where Grapevine is).

Don

#24     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Sorry Don, DFW.

#25     Feb 10, 2009
  6. #26     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Very nice.....I'm hoping to stay an extra night to see some good Country music. Last year when I was there, downtown, waiting for the music to start at the outdoor mini-amphitheatre....... It started Hailing golf ball sized ice buckets, LOL.Had to move cars inside etc., LOL.

Hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy something inside "Austin City Limits" this time...

Don

#27     Feb 11, 2009
  8. This still going to happen?

#28     Mar 15, 2009
  9. #29     Mar 16, 2009
  10. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

The Seminar was great!

Highly recommended, to all those who trade, or those who have a interest in trading.

Thanks again Don,

JC

#30     Mar 25, 2009