Test for who to vote for.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Oct 29, 2012.

1. http://2012election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004491

My results: I was liberal in selecting the neither or unsure option so as not to bias the results. Example, on of the questions was- is the occupy Wall Street movement good for America, the party line vote would be obvious, but in reality I don't know so this vote and others like this did not slant my results.

Stein
    79% (22/28) agreed

Obama
    78% (31/40) agreed

Johnson
    63% (24/38) agreed

Goode
    38% (14/37) agreed

Romney
    33% (12/36) agreed

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Too late, I already voted.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Goode
    75% (36/48) agreed
    Johnson
    73% (36/49) agreed
    Romney
    65% (30/46) agreed
    Stein
    57% (20/35) agreed
    Obama
    43% (21/49) agreed

The problem with this test is that each question is weighted evenly, and that shouldn't be the case. For instance, my belief on taxes is much stronger than my belief on whether medical maryjane should be allowed.

4. Stein-77

Johnson-71

Obama-62

Goode-49

Mittens-42

Which is why Mittens does not bother me all that much, even if by some cosmic miracle that he should win.:)

5. They had a weighted test on here somewhere.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It doesn't bother you much that your least favorite candidate could win?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

8. I agree with him 42 percent of the time. I agree with the President 62 percent of the time.

Look, Tsing, everyone knows that Mittens in debate one was the Real Mittens. He should have run that way, but noooooo, he had to suck Tea Party dick to get the GOP nomination. The thing that is going to kill Mittens is that folks are worried that the hard right is going to treat him like a cheap whore. That is what will do him in. As I have said before, I almost feel sorry for the guy.

9. I did something similar, but I answered every question, so I said yes to both OWS and the Tea Party, which I happen to think is true.

10. Goode
    68% (34/50) agreed

Stein
    65% (24/37) agreed

Johnson
    59% (29/49) agreed

Romney
    52% (24/46) agreed

Obama
    52% (26/50) agreed

#10     Oct 29, 2012