tesla don't mess with Wall Street!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by zdreg, May 3, 2018.

1. zdreg

zdreg

jpmswiss likes this.
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

mediocrities never understand genius

gkishot likes this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

4. I just don't understand Wall Street.

Elon Musk has missed on so many targets in the past and is now facing more serious financing issues, yet few institutional holders are selling TSLA.

To me, Tesla's mind-boggling high valuation would be a far more important issue than Musk's petulant behavior at a conference call.

5. truetype

truetype

So short the stock. It's a free country.

6. The market moves in odd and mysterious ways.

7. TDMA

TDMA

Funny, simple rule, have 0% debt or 100% debt, you call all the shots, most people have somewhere between 5% and 95%, no leverage. All Musk has to do is float default and the bankers will go in to a spin, it would cause contagion and send the stock market reeling. But, be prepared to follow through if squeezed, no one is ever ready for that, they think it will never happen, he would pull the plug just like on the conference call. The psychology of it all, makes life interesting.

8. Perhaps it's because there are way too many odd and mysterious analysts and fund managers? LOL.

9. schweiz

schweiz

When I was in school we had a word for this: (creating/growing) bubble.

What we learned too was that nobody understands the growing bubble, and after the bubble bursts, everybody tells that it was clear and obvious it was a bubble...

elitenapper likes this.
  10. You go first please. I'm just an ultra-small potato. I'll wait till big institutions start dumping.

Well, it depends on what "free" means. It also depends on what the meaning of "It's" is.

#10     May 5, 2018
    TDMA likes this.