Terraforming Mars

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by dealmaker, Jul 31, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Terraforming Mars

A new NASA-sponsored study shows it's just a pipedream to make Mars habitable using current technology. Elon Musk has theorized about nuking the Martian poles (no, really) to release carbon dioxide and water vapor, creating a greenhouse effect that would warm up the Red Planet enough to keep water liquid and people alive. But it turns out Mars doesn't have the proven CO2 levels needed to make the plan viable. Fortune

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Maybe Elon and Arnie & Trump can team up.

[​IMG]

Trump looking well I must say.
    [​IMG]

3. destriero

destriero

Beyond dumb, Elon. Why terraform when you can save a larger inhabited planet. Yes, I understand that terraforming on a rapid-scale requires a vacant planet.

4. Because it is fun. Got to get off this rock sooner or later.

Farming giraffes on Mars, imagine how tall they would get.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

6. My GF took some good pictures of Mars from the balcony last night using her Canon camera.

It is very close so a good time to see.

7. Why go back to Mars, we are originated from.Same thing can happen to Earth soon.

8. The Martians are coming to save the Earth? I had the T-Shirt from the movie Hackers for years and I don't have it just when.. son of a..

[​IMG]

dealmaker likes this.
  9. Quite a good short I just recalled.

10. The Martians escaped from the Mars to save their asses.now their fooking the poor Earth doggystyle.Burn your t-short asap!

#10     Jul 31, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.