Ten Year Yields Will Be At 5.00% In No Time

Discussion in 'Economics' started by myminitrading, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Yep this was quite dirty little trick to screw everyone but the banks.

2. My god dude are you paranoid or something? You post 10 threads a day now with your conspiracy theories...

3. empee

empee

tbh thats really not that bad, I think its going much much higher (secular change from 20-25+ years of decreasing interest rates). Maybe for 15 years up

4. Just watch yields rise, this was a trick to help banks at the margin. Now watch how fast yields rise and the excuse will be inflation jitters. What a dirty trick by the fed, consumers will get higher rates from the bond market and higher prices from inflation.

5. Hey it's the truth, short the ten year.

6. Ten year yield up 1.30% to 4.54. Just watch Makloda you can say what you want, but just watch what happens.

7. Wow 10 year at 5%. Faber predicting the Dow going below 12,000 on a colossal recession. Anyone want to go out on a limb and predict that the sun will come out tomorrow?

8. I'm short TY DEC futs since yesterday but I don't trade based on conspiracy theories.

9. Every 5% dip in the SP500 over the last couple years they bring out Faber on Bloomberg and every time he says in his Swiss accent "Yes I can very well imagine the Sp500 to correct 20, 25% from here".

10. <i>"Wow 10 year at 5%. Faber predicting the Dow going below 12,000 on a colossal recession. Anyone want to go out on a limb and predict that the sun will come out tomorrow?"</i>

I predict the Dolphins will lose at least four games this season. No way they go 13-3... you heard it here first

#10     Sep 19, 2007