Tech world reacts to Samsung’s massive new monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dealmaker, Jun 9, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. I wonder ,what does it end up with?lol...

3. Simples

Simples

This makes dual monitors look stupid. Not just for hardcore gamers, but for programmer/designer-types as well, or anybody doing real work with real computers (usually not a laptop).

themickey likes this.
  4. Occam

Occam

It's an interesting product for some applications, but its vertical resolution of 1080 makes it a poor choice for coding, IMO. That's like going back to circa year 2003.

5. wartrace

wartrace

I have a 42" "Wasbi Mango" 4K computer monitor and paid just over 600 dollars for it. It isn't "curved" though. They also make a 52" model for a little of 1000 dollars.

6. eh.... I'll keep my two monitor setup. But I guess it could have its uses. Part of the mystique about dual monitors is the ability to view two applications at the same time. But with one monitor you'd have to split the same screen, which may not have the same effect.

I guess you could view years of data on a single monitor. That might be handy?

7. Junos

Junos

For those who bought it please let me know your experience, some screens or so ? I mean if anyone bought it for lower price after so many many years to come. How much does it costs now and is it good idea to make it really ? Let me know.