Teach Me Your Profitable Trading-Style and You Will Get 25.000 EURO

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mrie, Aug 6, 2016.

1. mrie

mrie

Hello traders,

I guess the headline attracted your attention and you want to know what this is about.
    In the last years I learned a lot about the trading industry. It is full of scammers and people trying to sell systems, indicators, robots, 100% proven trade methods and all this kind of BS. But this posting is only for the very few traders (I hope at least one reads it) who are trading profitably for a longer period of time.
    All people who think they can make fast and easy 25K overnight here should stop reading now. This is not for you. I won't buy anything.

I have been trading stocks for over 15 years. My main focus was on arbitrage trades but unfortunately the computer algorithms forced me to stop this kind of trading. So I started studying chart trading some years ago. But whatever I have studied, there was always a big factor called discretion/interpretation that resulted in uncertainty and ambiguity. When I was trading stocks I had 100% mechanical rules and I just followed them. I haven't found that kind of certainty in pure chart trading yet. Maybe I'll never find it but this is what this posting is about.

In the last years I came across a lot of different coaches. But my experience with coaches is that they teach some nice ideas and concepts but all in all they didn't work for me in live markets. Many things looked really nice afterwards but that doesn't help me with trading. So if you are a real trader and you trade profitably for a longer perdiod of time, I want you to teach me trading. I don't care what you trade. Futures, currencies, stocks, bonds, CFDs.... all is ok for me. And I also don't care how you trade. Supply/Demand, indicator-based trading like MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands...., Elliott waves, Fibonacci, pullbacks, breakouts, moving averages, Gann, candlestick patterns, volume-based trading.... However you trade, I don't care. Everything is fine for me as long as you are consistently profitable. I also don't care if you trade your own method or if you copy (or learned from) someone else. Whatever you do, I'm interested to learn from you as long as your trading style meets my following requirements

The first one is a stable equity curve. I don't need thousands of pips or 100%+ a month. I don't want to see an equity curve like a roller coaster. I prefer a boring trading style without any thrills. The trading method should give at least 5% on average monthly if the risk is 1% per trade. If this is done by one trade a week, it's fine. If this is done by a couple of trades every day, it's also fine. But the less trades the better because I don't want to make the broker too rich and scalping can be very exhausting...

The second requirement is that the method must be as mechanical as possible. No guesswork, no gut-feeling. I read so often "First you have to determine the trend". This is the biggest bullshit ever. What is a trend? Is it according to the Dow-Theory a series of higher highs and higher lows for an uptrend? Or is there only a trend when you can draw a trendline? Which points do you exactly connect to draw a valid trendline? Or is the trend defined by a moving average? If price is above SMA 50 the trend is up? Or do you use a moving average crossover? Or do you count impulsive and corrective waves? In my opinion defining a trend is very subjective because there is no mathematical definition. The trend is a trend as you define it. IF you have a clear definition of a trend, I'll be happy to use it. But it must be always the same definition to achieve consistency.
    Or this: you look at a chart with 100 candles. What's the trend? Squeeze it a bit and look at 200 candles. Oops, the trend might have changed. But which one is the correct one? The more candles, the better? Or is just the very recent price action of interest? There is no right or wrong. It's all about defining rules. Then we have long term trend, intermediate trend, short term trend.... Not for me! I don't want to put my money at risk without having absolutely clear rules. I don't care if these rules really define a trend but at least rules give consistency. Whatever the rules might be... Ok, I think you got the point. Your trading method must be very clear and rule-based.

The third point was already mentioned within the first one. Risk control. I will not risk more than 1% per trade. Like I said, I don't need to get rich overnight, I want to build up a serious business and the only thing I can control is the money I put at risk. So risk management is very important to me.

Why should you teach me your trading method?
    Because I pay for it. But I don't pay in advance. I offer capital to trade. We would start with a 10.000 Euro account. After 3 months we would check the performance. If it meets the expectations, I will double the account. If the results of the following 3 months are also in line with the expectations I would double it again and probably I would double it again after the next 3 months. You as the coach will get 50% of all wins at the end of a month. We do that until I payed you 25.000 Euro. And if you are interested and we have a good business relationship we can continue this partnership for a much longer time.

If you are interested, this will be the procedure:
    You (or I) open a demo account. This demo account is to show me that you are really trading as I described in the requirements above. I know that one month doesn't prove long-term profitability but that's ok for me. I can see if somebody is really trading with discipline and patience or just gambling. If you are trading with MT4 or MT5 we can connect the demo account to a service like myfxbook.com and if you trade futures, options or stocks we need to do a manual analysis with Excel or so. Of course trades must be accounced in real time with entry, stop and (optional) possible target. This test month must be 100% transparent.
    As soon as this month is over and all requirements and expectations are met, we can go live.

When we go live, we should begin with the coaching sessions. We can do that by voice chat on Skype or Teamviewer or if you prefer to write, we can also do it by email or in another written form. It's up to you. I'm located at GMT+2 and I'm very flexible with my time.

At the end of a profitable month I send you your part of the money. I can do that by bank transfer, PayPal, Western Union... whatever you like. I don't care.

By the way, this is NOT a competition! I would like to work with more traders and every trader whose trading meets the requirements can become my business partner.

And please keep in mind that this is no place to make quick money by selling some BS. You only earn money if you are trading consistently profitable.

If you are interested in a partnership, please write a private message.

PS. You might have read this text before because I posted it into 4 forums to reach as many traders as possible. There are always people who are angry about double postings but in this case I hope you understand that.

2. Gotcha

Gotcha

My first thought is that you are asking for help, and yet dictating all the rules, which seems a little odd to me. You don't generally go to a doctor when something hurts and tell him exactly the kind of treatment you are looking for.

5% monthly works out to 60% annually, without compounding, and hence essentially impossible. And if it were possible, then your 25k is nothing for the person who has this sort of performance.

I admire that you are willing to put up money for this, but what you seek, under your terms, you will never find, in my opinion of course, and certainly not at ET. It just doesn't make any sense for someone who is as consistently profitable as you seek to waste any time on you or be interested in your money. If there are any guys on here who match your criteria, they are either here to genuinely help for free, by dropping little hints, or here just to get their ego stroked, which is understandable, but they won't help in the capacity that you seek.

931, VPhantom, Illini Trader and 2 others like this.
  3. userque

userque

Look here. And if you see something you like, contact the system developer:
    https://collective2.com

VPhantom and mrie like this.
  4. userque

userque

But, I doubt people making more than 60% per year (re: a previous post :) ) would say much...they'd rather folks generally keep thinking that that's impossible to do. :)

931 and mrie like this.
  5. Trading is a self taught auto didactic dynamic career.. nothing works forever... And no one will teach you and if they tell exactly what they did you probably couldn't reproduce it yourself...

6. I doubt you'll find somebody who can truly help you deliver.
    But keep this thread updated anyways.
    :confused:o_O -- i can't imagine anyone who's truly successful themselves, would need partners.

I can deliver more than that, -- but I kind of take on more risks.
    I don't like to think of it as blind/gambling risks, but rather wisdom and experience and skill and edge.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    mrie and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.
  7. lindq

lindq

LOL. 5% monthly with 1% risk per trade.

That system will become available to you when Bernie Madoff is released in the year 2139.

As of now, he's still keeping it under his hat.

Stocktracker, fan27, Jones75 and 5 others like this.
  8. TradeCat

TradeCat

Give me your money first then I'll teach you the ELITE way to make money.

9. NoBias

NoBias

Troll thread...

gkishot and speedo like this.
  10. Mtrader

Mtrader

You put the whole thing upside down.
    Traders who meet your requirements will decide the rules, not you.
    Why? Because in a very short time they will have to refuse new clients as the money available from investors will be to much to handle on no time. There is much more money available than there are successful traders available. In London banks look desperatelly around for good traders as they are so rare to find.
    Do you really think successful traders are overwhelmed by your "generous" offer?
    Successful traders are rather intelligent people, what you are looking for is idiots. But idiots will statistically have almost no chances to make any money.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    #10     Aug 6, 2016
    bln, d08, OddTrader and 2 others like this.