Talking about a "Sucker's Rally"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Nov 13, 2008.

1. .

November 13, 2008

SouthAmerica: Delusional people the source of “Suckers Rallies” such as this one.

With all the massive bad news that came out today instead of asking: "help! Somebody please call the Fire Department because the house is burning down.

The geniuses in Wall Street decided to throw a big party instead.

Talking about a real “Sucker's Rally”....

Today many of these people playing with money on Wall Street needs very badly some kind of Psychiatry attention because they are going insane over there.

The new Great Depression is already driving a lot of people completely insane in Wall Street and today it is prove that a lot of people in Wall Street did not take their medication today.

2. I could be wrong but I don't think this is a sucker's rally. I think we go up for a while if, for no better reason, Santa is around the corner. The charts say we rally for a while.

3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Stocktrdr3's twin, separated by outlook and hemisphere at birth...

4. A 570 point rally on massive volume after testing key support is more than a suckers rally.

5. The candles on the Indexes are extremely bullish and the volume that went into the market today was absolutely massive. I think the SPX is going to fly by 1000 and the talking heads will be screaming bottom for a while. Just listen to the charts. The market doesn't care about our opinions. The charts say WAY UP!

6. .

November 13, 2008

SouthAmerica: It will be interesting to see what kind of stock rally we are going to have in the near future when they test the 7,000 level on the Dow Jones.

7. dsq

dsq

when markets rally off bad news in a bear its a bullish sign...however the market sold off hard initially and rallied off support and technicals...i think it was just programs and covering...there were no pullbacks in the last 30mins...
    The dow has about another 3-400 pts of upside before u can sell off again...That means tomorrow it will prolly hit that and selloff...This 8000-9500 range is well established now.The crazy thing is is that it only takes a week or two for it to make a round trip...super fast and nuts...

8. .

ProfitTakqFool: I think the SPX is going to fly by 1000 and the talking heads will be screaming bottom for a while. Just listen to the charts. The market doesn't care about our opinions. The charts say WAY UP!

November 13, 2008

SouthAmerica: The reality of the global economy is saying Way Down!

I don’t care what your charts are saying to you.

We are having an economic meltdown right now – and that’s the reality.

The best use for your charts right now – burn them down and use common sense instead.

Or look at what happened to the charts during the Great Depression of the 1930’s – that might give you some better information regarding the direction of the stock market.

9. hajimow

hajimow

Are you short? squeezed? Market does not go down for ever. INTC bad news was already factored in. 10.9B to 9.9B is not a disaster. INTC alongwith many other stocks are screaming buys unless you believe in Armageddon

10. .

SouthAmerica: The Dow Jones at 7,000 is not Armageddon.

At that level it might reflect the reality of company earnings in the next few years.

#10     Nov 13, 2008