Taking A Trip Over A Wireless Bridge...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Mar 8, 2007.

1. LMRA + another 15c in pre market.....

#11     Mar 28, 2007
  2. Common Baby pop for stoney. stoney needs a woody. Woody. Woody.

LMRA presses $5 in pre market +24c or 5%

#12     Mar 28, 2007
  3. Could this be it?

Contract PR coming?

LMRA surges to test the 3/12 rally resistance high at 5.15

S*U*R*G*I*N*G B*A*B*Y !!

#13     Mar 28, 2007
  4. Oh Man! Does stoney deliver the goods or what?

LMRA surges out of mini flag to new sesison & rally highs. Next KEY resistsnce at 5.55-.60...

Today's price & volume action on LMRA breaks it out across it 5 month down channel!! :D

#14     Mar 28, 2007
  5. topdown

topdown

Stoney - I watched this all day yesterday, kicking myself for not getting in. It was sure up strong until mid day when the fading started on a weak market. Let's hope it follows through today, I snagged some pre-market at 5.15. Looks like you made another great call.

#15     Mar 29, 2007
  6. Ah the midday fade! Isn't it beautiful? NOT!
    Yes TopD I feel there are several MONSTER apps for this company... a little patience and we will be greatly rewarded.... Nice pick up! :)

#16     Mar 29, 2007
  7. Here we go tenacious TopD. Put your seatbelt on!
    A close at the upper registry of $5 = massive days of short covering... this will be your BRLC! ~stoney

#17     Mar 29, 2007
  8. topdown

topdown

I sold my LMRA at $6 in the a.m. run-up, expecting to re-load in the afternoon fade. Well, dammit - it just won't fade today.

#18     Apr 3, 2007
  9. Topdown I feel this is best seen from a LONG TERM CHART PERSPECTIVE. I've had a Mr Bigshot Chart guy bring it to my attention I must confess. But this is actually where because they get to cute and say don't buy till this or until you see so so volume and certainly NOT before earnings... I just broke all of those rules and got a must better price target than him! This HAS MONSTER written all over it because of the MASSIVE short position. When that fades the coverage can begin and we can begin trading like a normal $14 tech stock.

We will accept nothing less than a double from $4.50 which puts us up around $8 for a first SELL ZONE. At that point I will jump off book profit and reload.

I LOVE THIS STOCK. (knocking on wood as I say that forget you heard it here this has been a 420 Friendly Production) ~ stoney

#19     Apr 3, 2007
  10. Well if I have this story right & I'm open to the premise that I may not-- this would be Last Chance For You All to get in on the Lumera story.
    I feel $6.07 is significant resistance and will be taken out today. Tomorrow she should sail like a kite. Is this just hope talking? The CHART looks super bullish to me and no one from ET has bashed it chart-wise despite how many shorts are in the name... THAT's gotta be a good sign.
    ~stoney

#20     Apr 4, 2007