T

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Buy1Sell2, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It's a buy here at 42. --Looking at getting out under 35---Long term--much higher

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

April 21
    $41 puts are 53¢. That'd get you in with a bang.

$42s are $1.00. If that's where you wish to go, it could be worse than having $1 in your pocket.

(And what the hey: $43 calls are 25¢. Long the call, short the put, call it a day.)

3. $T ...Seem a little fishy to me that they have a 911 outage just as they are on the verge of winning the $7B First Net contract

4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Stock trading at 42.34.

5. $T had unlimited plan with ATT, talk, text, data- $216.00/month. Same plan Cricket Wireless $100.00 month. Same service.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

T reports after the bell.
    $36.36 now.
    They are soooo overdue for a beat.
    I was watching CSPAN last night (Senate committee hearing on this)..and they have a huge govt contract with https://www.firstnet.gov/about to cover the entire country with broadband. Pretty interesting stuff and I haven't read beans about it in the financial press. Its a big deal.
    That and the fact that they are spending huge on DTV advertising which I would not suspect them to do unless they could (first) beat the Street's numbers on earnings and revenues leads me to believe T is gonna beat... and gap up tomorrow.

beerntrading likes this.
  7. Good call, it looks like. You dumping those after hours?

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

No way.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

"M" for mo money anybody?
    Does it get anymore classical T/A double bottom and/or inverse head and shoulders than this?!

Untitled.png

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

$37.40
    ;)

#10     Jul 26, 2017