Sweet Bobby Chats with Tom Sosnoff at tastytrade

Discussion in 'Options' started by Sweet Bobby, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Tom spoke to my investments class last semester, and I was honored to sit down with him for a chat at the tastytrade studios. We talked about trading as a business, taking risks, and trading strategies.

The highlight of the week was getting to go to Wrigley with Tom for a Cubs game.

2. I like the part where you mentioned a Podiatrist. I have a callus problem, or a slight callus problem.

I thought I needed to spend $300 for a podiatrist to remove my calluses, until I bought a callus scalper scalpel on eBay to do it myself.
    Now, I have the feet of a baby...and not a hard, thick, piece of leather.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  3. Oh that’s cool! I’m doing much better with everything. I’m working out an hour a day five days a week. I still have to check my feet regularly, but so far so good. That amputation was scary!

4. You made 208% portfolio wise during March 2020....I assume, that was a rare anomaly performance due to the extreme volatility and crazyness back then,

What do you normally, typically, make selling options for premium in a given month/year/week/day?

I personally prefer to Buy options, daily, on the S&P. A trader can certainly make so much more, if they have great timing and understanding,
    They can make the yearly salary of a professor in one day,

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That was awesome! I watched every minute. Thanks so much for sharing that. You're a good storyteller and I'm sure your students really appreciate you as a teacher and trader. Good luck with everything moving forward. :D:thumbsup:

6. Secatu

Secatu

Great video. The only problem is you teach at the wrong school. Go Dawgs! :)

Sweet Bobby likes this.
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Nice! I always respect people on here who put themselves out there, whether it's interviews, YT channels or especially showing their full trading results (not just cherry-picked trades). Lord knows we have enough anonymous, self-proclaimed millionaire day traders on ET.

Sweet Bobby likes this.
  8. Yeah, the 2020 crash was a great event, but not the norm. I’m on track for 20% this year.

9. Thanks, Baron, for your kind words!

10. Overnight

Overnight

Hi Sweet Bobby, great to see you back claiming KarenSuper-trader-like returns! *BELCH!*

#10     Jul 22, 2022
    BlueWaterSailor likes this.