Swedish krone options

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Mdtbyk, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Mdtbyk

Mdtbyk

hello
    I'm looking for a product with good volume to trade usd.sek and that also has an option to hedge with options does anyone have good products ?

Thanks

2. truetype

truetype

FXS doesn't have much volume, but options on it are tradeable if you're patient. I've traded a few of then over the years.

3. doggyfx

doggyfx

Ameritrade(options)+Hotforex (CFD's). Nice combination providing that you know what you do.

4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Every trader has his own choice for trading. Might be he like it to work with it. Might be he is having good strategy for it.

5. doggyfx

doggyfx

Guys in your opinion, is it better to trade liquid major pairs, or try luck on crosses or even exotics like USD/NOK or USD/SEC. Are they easier to predict?

6. Sig

Sig

I don't think anyone can provide anything more than a qualitative educated guess on if they're easier to predict. I would point out that if an exotic has a spread 50X wider than a major pair, it has to be easier to predict by a commiserate amount. It's up for you to determine how likely that is, but it seems like a pretty high hurdle to me.

7. Esha.J

Esha.J

That is depend on your strategy and knowledge about this pairs, if we say yes that does not mean you can also trade it. My strategy is differ so you can not trade.

8. doggyfx

doggyfx

For your strategy is it better to trade majors or exotics?
    Now you have no option but to take one side and give certain answer :)

Or leave it as it is.

9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Thanks and yes spreads always matter for long distance. IMO there are less winds that adds to exotics move since its about EM inflow or outflow as in the case with USDRUB but if you don't know well which factors are primary for certain exotic currency then you can be burned easily.

10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Always trade majors, exotics not my choice for trading.

#10     Sep 27, 2017