superfoods for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by SarahG, Nov 26, 2006.

1. whoa! red bull! that's crazy.

i've always steered away from red bull . . just cuz it's carbonated. I don't know. When I go out and drink I'm usually drinking it. Maybe tomorrow i'll get a can. hehe

the only reason I brought up the whole "how much protein is too much" thing, is that I read somewhere there's a limit to how much you can intake. I think it was in GNC's little health handbook/brochure shit you get when you sign up for the "gold card".

so check it out. I'm sure if it's working for you , you should stick with it.

#21     Nov 26, 2006
  2. SarahG

SarahG

Ewwww! That does NOT sound good.

How about a banana, blueberries and yogurt, and a tablespoon of peanut butter mixed in the blender instead.

#22     Nov 26, 2006
  3. BB, Whistler you could be my twin brothers. I started weights at 13 years old. Its been 19 years, and now maintain 225 lbs.
    My pre trading breakfast is 6 egg whites (egg beaters mixed with Whey protein) also a sugar free red bull. Eat no food until the close, extreme, but food makes me too sleepy during the day. Regular exercise really does help clear the mind.

#23     Nov 27, 2006
  4. much more appetizing . .. maybe some honey too.

#24     Nov 27, 2006
  5. Some of the really intense home office traders include blueberries with their other trading desk necessities.

#25     Nov 27, 2006
  6. #26     Nov 27, 2006
  7. I recently discovered something called Himalayan Goji Juice, made by FreeLife International. Peps me right up in the morning and I'm sharper and much more focused... perfect for a discretionary trader.

Other benefits I've noticed are a better overall mood, less anxiety and I don't get as bummed with draw downs, LOL. As an added bonus, my skin has never looked better and I sleep great at night.

I tried several brands, but this was the only one that works this well. It's endorsed by Dr. Earl Mindell, the author of the "Vitamin Bible."

If you want more info, PM me.

#27     Nov 27, 2006
  8. I think there is no "superfood" but before trading...

1. do not eat stodge (pork, chips, burgers, etc)
    2. do not drink alcohol

and some provision is desirable - hazelnuts (for brain), bilberies (for eyes), some fish (trout, salmon). Healthy life-style is very helpful for trading.

#28     Nov 27, 2006
  9. don't forget your maca root powder

#29     Nov 27, 2006
  10. Fish oil capsules for the brain, memory and concerntration

#30     Nov 27, 2006