Super Soft On Islamic Terror: Obama Says That ISIS ‘Is Not An Existential Threat To Us’

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Scataphagos, Mar 24, 2016.

1. "... In the wake of the horrible bombings in Brussels, Barack Obama is insisting that there is no need to change our approach in the fight against ISIS..."

Of course that's what he says. HE'S ONE OF THEM!!

Odumbo wants...
    (1) ISIS to prevail
    (2) Islamification of USA
    (3) Sharia Law in the US
    (4) USA to become Islamic caliphate

He's been the Islamic Brotherhood's mole in American government all along.... a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Any chance we WAKE UP before it's too late??

http://www.infowars.com/super-soft-...that-isis-is-not-an-existential-threat-to-us/

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Ditch

Ditch

3. Ricter

Ricter

He is correct, ISIS is not an existential threat to the US.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

5. Taken in the most literal sense of the word the correct answer would be "yet". However, I do think that Americans are in an existential crisis if you know what I mean. ;) I knew that you would

6. Ricter

Ricter

I think we're in an evolutionary crisis. America will still be here when we get this inequality problem addressed.

7. jem

jem

and who do you propose we get rid of the inequality problem.

lets first define the problem. I see that the to .2 percent or so is collecting all the assets and politicians

do you agree?

8. jem

jem

how is ISIS not an existential threat...

9. Ditch

Ditch

They probably mean there's enough people to kill, they won't run out of people any time soon.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  10. Ricter

Ricter

They are not strong enough to end the United States of America. Neither are Russia, China, North Korea or Iran for that matter.

#10     Mar 24, 2016