struggling with daytrading ... make a change

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trader4Ever06, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Hello everyone,

If you are reading this, then I will assume you are struggling with trading or would at the very least like to improve your trading. I have been trading full time for almost 5 years now. The first couple of years were pretty tough, mainly because I didn't have the right "tools" to trade. When I say tools I mean being educated in how to trade, having a mentor(s) to learn from, and having a great team of traders as a support system. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a trader that to this day I am convinced is the best trader I have ever come across. He saw me struggling and took me under his wing. He became my mentor and friend and through his teachings I learned how to trade successfully. That was 3 years ago. Now I want to "pay it forward"…and show the generosity he showed me, to other traders who want to improve their trading performance/skills.

And I am sure that some people on here will probably bash me, those aren't the people I am trying to reach out to. I am already a part of great trading community, and I would just like to see more traders be successful like myself. Like I said above, I went through the tough times in the beginning of my trading career. You name it I probably did it. I wouldn't have had to struggle nearly as long IF I had only found the right "tools" sooner.

It is the time of year to make new resolutions. So if you want to make positive changes in your trading to become more successful, then why not look us up. It is free. What do you have to lose? Simply drop by our live Paltalk voice chat room where we give live trading alerts and stock commentary throughout the trading day. You can simply log onto Paltalk and look under Business and Finance , then choose "mAd **MaD *MONEY* Trading" ... the room is open to the public. Or shoot me an email via this post. There is power in numbers, so the more eyes we have looking at charts the better. Here is your chance to make a change. Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Good Luck to everyone!
    Trader4Ever06

P.S. If you are not familiar with Paltalk you can go to www.paltalk.com ... it is a free voice and text chat software prog.

2. awwww what a sweet new years resotisement

3. mokwit

mokwit

Oh look, first post, and didn't you post that exact same post under another name?. Thoughtful of you to post the link, and we are really touched by your earnest desire to help others.

My advice is to leave, as the main principle of conning is to pick marks who are stupider not cleverer than you, and there are some pit bull types here who LOVE ripping into shills and snakeoil salesmen.

4. patoo

patoo

Does Baron allow this??..I thought this was a no-no

5. PS: i am struggling with my website traffic so please visit it

:p :p :p

6. zdreg

zdreg

"If you are reading this, then I will assume you are struggling with trading or would at the very least like to improve your trading"

where does this conclusion come from?
    i feel the con game is well and alive.

7. zdreg

zdreg

"There is power in numbers, so the more eyes we have looking at charts the better. Here is your chance to make a change."

what a pitch. the more eyes look at a chart, the more we can manipulate the price of stocks . of course don't forget to be the first one to exit.:)

8. zdreg

zdreg

"I am part of a great trading community"

and god will take care of us etc if only...

not good.

9. mokwit

mokwit

Yeah, what a slug.

10. simonee

simonee

Jesus is back halleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelujah.

#10     Jan 4, 2006