strategy developer wants to team with a professional trader

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jason.sun0, Oct 10, 2016.

1. I am a strategy developer, I want to find a professional trader to team up with. I have 8+ years of experience developing trading platforms and trading strategies.

I maintain a platform fully certified with CME (Audit Trail, CGW MSGW ilinks mdp3 etc, and I own 100% IP)

If you are a professional trader, and have the capital. Please contact me.

Spread traders are prefered.

Thanks

2. Hello!

How well your strategies tested,how far back?Can you provide with statistics?

3. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Why are you not directly asking for financial backing? Why talking about the need for a financial "professional" trader. And why did you not make sufficient money in 8+ years if your developed strategies are worth more than zero?

4. Before I invest and offer professional services , will you pay Baron FOR ADVERTISING AND RECRUITMENT?

Also I suspect strategy developers are no good as traders , so you require professional trader?

What happened to your money?

Have you any evidence of strategy performance in real time?like this

system.jpg

5. I think he means that he develops the technology, and can take a strategy given by the trader and put it into software...
    He states that he has a platform, fully certified with CME, not that he has a profitable trading strategy.
    It sounds like he's a developer. not a trader... and is looking for a trader who is not a developer.

6. No,he looks for capital.It`s been clearly stated in the intro.But seems unable to provide the results.

7. gkishot

gkishot

Impressive. You are a perfect candidate for raising capital.

8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Which basically makes his work completely worthless. Anyone who comes up with a profitable strategy can hire people to implement/ upgrade the trading platform. Most who develop a strategy already have an architecture of some sort in place.
    Where does OP add value here?

profitlocker, eusdaiki and fordewind like this.
  9. Thats a good point.

10. dardave

dardave

Hi I am a professional trader. I am looking for someone with experience in developing automated strategies for Sterling Trader Pro or Fusion.

#10     Feb 22, 2017