strategy backtest tool

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Motti 25, May 26, 2020.

1. Motti 25

Motti 25

hi, guys, i have a strategy I want to optimize and I'm searching for a tool that can help me understand the metrics behind the numbers. iv has seen tradervue but the way it looks and how it functions not really helping me. do you know any tool that helps me understand the statistics better?

2. I was having a look at ADL yesterday but I can't say much, except felt it didn't look easy to understand.
    But in my opinion Easy language , one of most complete strategy building script for non programmers with thousands system reserved words build into it already. For the said good reason Easy Language doesn't provide strategy building Wizard like many other platforms , because they want you to explore it's power through coding only and it's free with 500$ funding. Mutilchart also supports easy-language migration and you have two super platform for all what they can do for your testings.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  3. Gotcha. I'd love to get your feedback and encourage you to PM your thoughts over to me. I'd like to see what can be done to assist you.