Steele used unverified report from a random poster for dossier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, Mar 19, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/au...andom-internet-users-on-cnns-now-defunct-site

Old CNN website was source of unvetted 'random' info used by author of anti-Trump dossier, docs reveal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...verified-website-to-support-the-trump-dossier

Christopher Steele admitted using posts by 'random individuals' on CNN website to back up Trump dossier

Former British spy Christopher Steele admitted that he relied on an unverified report on a CNN website for part of the "Trump dossier," which was used as a basis for the FBI's investigation into Trump.

According to deposition transcripts released this week, Steele said last year he used a 2009 report he found on CNN's iReport website and said he wasn't aware that submissions to that site are posted by members of the public and are not checked for accuracy.

2. traderob

traderob

Not exactly James Bond, is he.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So basically the Steele dossier mainly consists of crap posted by clowns on message boards.

Tom B, Tsing Tao and WeToddDid2 like this.
  4. And it becomes clear the role that McCain played. Apparently a willing stooge for the Clinton cartel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-sen-john-mccain-apos-121722875.html
    Kramer: Steele thought McCain could give dossier 'a little more oomph'
    Kramer's deposition lays out what happened.

McCain directed Kramer to travel to London to meet with Steele. During that one-day trip in his "personal capacity," Steele met Kramer at the airport and identified himself via text message as the man wearing a blue coat, holding a Financial Times newspaper.

Steele drove Kramer to his home and Kramer read the dossier in his living room.

After lunch at a nearby pub, Steele told Kramer “that he thought having Senator McCain weigh in would be hopeful in terms of giving the FBI additional prod to take this seriously,” Kramer said.

Kramer met with a BuzzFeed reporter on Dec. 29 at the McCain Institute in Washington, D.C. The office was closed for the holidays, he said. They met for no more than an hour.

The reporter asked if he could take photos of the memos.

" ... He said he wanted to read them, he asked me if he could take photos of them on his — I assume it was an iPhone,” Kramer recalled. “I asked him not to. He said he was a slow reader, he wanted to read it. And so I said, you know, I got a phone call to make, and I had to go to the bathroom so I’ll let you be because I don’t read well when people are looking at me breathing down my neck, and so I left him to read for 20, 30 minutes.”

Kramer said he did not know photos had been taken, and that if he had known that the reporter was going to take photos — and that BuzzFeed would publish the memos — he would not have given the reporter access to the dossier.

This is total bullshit from Kramer. You leave the room and don't expect the reporter who just asked to take photos not to take photos? My ass.

traderob and WeToddDid2 like this.

5. We are the Steele dossier...

WeToddDid2 and TJustice like this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Pretty much. :)

7. TJustice

TJustice

the foreign trolls on this site should be hanging their heads in shame and if unregistered...

indicted in abstentia. Not saying they should be incarcerated but they should be scared to enter the country for trying to influence the elections without registering.

I certainly hope Americans are not still paying them.

8. This all points to some serious crimes being committed. Crimes involving foreigners, and probably agents of foreign governments ( UK and Ukraine), trying to influence our election. So why no investigation or prosecutions? It's like Loretta Lynch is still AG.

We know Ukraine had a clear motive to see Trump defeated, as he was openly sympathetic to Putin and was opposed to McCain and the other warmongers' calls to start WW III with Russia.

traderob, TJustice and WeToddDid2 like this.
  9. DTB2

DTB2

My hate for McCain grows the more I know about him. Holier than thou bottom deciler.

traderob and elderado like this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

this smells like fake news

#10     Mar 19, 2019