Starting The Trading Journey

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Learn to trade, Oct 16, 2019.

1. I am going to write daily things I do in association with stocks, trading, etc here. I am going to write a post on this thread everyday.

What I write will be things I've found to be interesting, strategies, thoughts, whatever.

This is just my outlet for now.

2. You might want to check out this interesting and classic thread about a new trader's journey.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/40yos-new-career-or-bust.10237/

3. Hey I appreciate that a lot. Ill check it out.

Day two
    Didn't do a whole lot of stuff regarding trading today. Studying for exams, working and other targets I have kind of got in the way. I definitely plan to review this link though. I will continue posting on this thread everyday.

Philo Judeaus likes this.
  4. Day Three
    Still haven't had a chance to look into much. I know i'm going to get around to it but the most important thing is consistently coming here and typing a few things. Once school, work and school become more of a routine it'll be much easier to get around to investing more time into this practise.

Really like the community aspect here. Cool stuff.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Grow a thick skin, fast.

And get off of your smartphone.

Learn to trade likes this.
  6. Yes dad! :D

Learn to trade likes this.
  7. Welcome to the crazy house. And remember. It is easy to make a small fortune in trading. Real easy.

All you have to do is start out with a large one.

Learn to trade and Overnight like this.
  8. schizo

schizo

Option_Attack likes this.
  9. Thanks everyone!

Finally got around to that thread. Definitely a good read. Also got around to getting into some investing stuff. Was really unsure where to start so I bought "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" By Burton G. Malkiel. Hoping to get a good introduction with this book. This tied a long with online research and paper trading practise should be a good start!

10. Did not have anytime to learn today. Was too busy studying for midterms :( Will be back tomorrow.

#10     Oct 20, 2019