SR what can you do for me

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by systems_r4me, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I have a few systems (futures+ FX) that i developed in tradestation.

based on 25k account (for each asset class) i average around

45% return per year for the last 4 years (real money not backtested)

I have a few large clients (250-750k accounts) that want to trade my systems.

I have a few problems that i want to know if SR can help me solve:

1. my clients are located in different FCMs (Fx and Futures)

2. They want the systems to be fully automated (not just from a technical standpoint)

3. I don't want to release my IP (ez language code) to anyone , this includes my clients

4. execution and speed are a important to me, (my systems are not scalping systems , but fills cant be missed)

5.my systems are both day trading and overnight

6. I use stops and MIT orders and not just market orders

please help (if you can)

cheers,

2. daentay

daentay

Just passing by ... tradebullets on the same platform ? ...

3. StrategyRunner

StrategyRunner Strategy Runner, Ltd.

* Hi "systems_r4me",

Let me try to answer your questions:

1. My clients are located in different FCMs (FX and Futures)

* SR as a server side API ( included in its strategy automation kit) that allows you to transmit your orders/signals across multiple FCM/FX providers , it simultaneously connects to multiple servers connections

2. They want the systems to be fully automated (not just from a technical standpoint)

*using our System Station application you can run and control endless systems portfolios across multiple asset classes (futures and FX) and execute for multiple accounts

3. I don't want to release my IP (ez language code) to anyone, this includes my clients

* SR Provides both a server and client side API, so developers have full control of the method that their system generate orders , for both API's you code is safe

-Client side API- your systems generates your orders/signals from a centralized location- your end/office

-Server side API your systems are running from a server, but are in a DLL format (anyone looking will see binary code)

4. Execution and speed are important to me, (my systems are not scalping systems, but fills can't be missed)

*SR server based execution (for the accounts) gives your systems am edge by being a step closer to the exchange then any client side application

5.my systems are both day trading and overnight

*SR automation solutions support all systems for all timeframes

6. I use stops and MIT orders and not just market orders

*SR supports all orders types, it even allows you to simulate orders not supported by the exchange (market and stops for energy products for example), and all synthetic orders are running on a secure server and are not affected by client hardware or internet problems

Let us know if you have any other questions
    SR Support