SPX Daily Prediction

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Roanoke, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Roanoke

Roanoke

I believe it was Ursa Major who defined this moment for us in a recent post: we witness history in the making.

Therefore I will share with you my prediction for SPX for the next 60 days so that you will have a playbill for the show.

The first bar represents Friday's action.

Cyclicality of subsequent bars is based on forward projection of the hemi-lunar Ultosculator oscillator with educated guesses on the seasonal variation of the extreme excursions of the Ultindicator indicator. The model is necessarily hemi-lunar as we have no observational assets currently in place to the best of my knowledge.

Translunar effects are at best approximate given the limited accuracy of my epicyle models.

Cislunar effects are entirely unaccounted for, which is the most probable source of error propagating forward.

Volataility readings are assumed to decline significantly from the present historically hysterical highs.

I apologize for the crudity of the chart, as I am not an Excel expert and do not know how to make the days contiguous.

But I DO know how the market works, and my algorithms are stochastically sound.

I shall post updated predictions after the close each day.

I promise you that herein lies an important lesson for ET on market pricing.

2. Yes, but who needs 60 day predictions when I give you the turning points on a 5 minute basis.

3. Roanoke

Roanoke

Thank you for your post 777. This alias does not yet have you on ignore, but until I get around to correcting that oversight I shall condescend to reply to you. If you can predict turns to five minutes, you need to go help the Hershey bars get out of their interminable do-loop of wrangling about what and what does not constitute a valid turn in real time. As for my 60 day prediction, it is meant to help those older than you who have shorter life expectancy but longer investing horizon. One day you'll be there, too, punk.

4. As I see it, the only reason you post a 60 day 'pre dicktion' is the following.

You will resurrect this thread if you are right , and let if remain buried if not.

Obvious.

My calls are right or wrong, and 98% right, in realtime, not some distant future.

One day, you'll come up to my high standard.

punk.

5. As I see it, the only reason you post a 60 day 'pre dicktion' is the following.

You will resurrect this thread if you are right , and let if remain buried if not.

Obvious.

My calls are right or wrong, and 98% right, in realtime, not some distant future.

One day, you'll come up to my high standard.

punk.

[​IMG]

6. Roanoke

Roanoke

OK, my reputation is already ruined by responding to you, so what the hell. I am sorry that I have not been following your predictions (How can I? I have you on ignore!). Do you post somewhere regularly? If you are so fucking good, would you consider slumming for a day and predicking NQ? Telling me you predick ES doesn't impress me a-tall. Jack Hershey does that. Now NQ calls I could use, because that's what I trade (and know how to predick myself). And show some respect! I am old enough to be your father. I may even BE your father. How do I know? Because you are such an obnoxious little snot.

And you are so fucking stupid that you don't grasp the point of this thread. Ask one of your elders here. They'll let you in on the joke.

7. If you're old enough to be my pops, you're one old mutha *******.

Now take your geritol and don't forget to empty your colostomy bag.

And no kidding, anyone that would ask for an NQ call separate from the ES, well, tells me I was right, clueless.

8. mde2004

mde2004

Booyah...Skkeet Daddy...

9. Roanoke

Roanoke

Poof! Gone! 777 on ignore! If he says anything worth paying attention to, please somebody let me know.

I will update the 60 day ES forecast tomorrow night to reflect the day's action. Stay tuned.

10. Hmmm, can't just make a clean break of it? Freud would have a field day.

#10     Aug 19, 2007