SPX call for tomorrow, Wed., Sept 28, 2022

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Tuesday evening 9:08 Pm Pacific time

Tomorrow's action CALL ..................

SPX Continuation down towards the following targets listed numerically ..... rally possibilities can be from 3400 on down to the others below.

magnet = corona virus top at 3400

then continuation

1st stop = 3323 (downwave = recent downwave, so possible rally)

2nd stop = 3231 (big support, possible rally)

3rd stop = 2743 (yuge support, rally odds high)

2. Ultimate or penultimate destination for SPX is the March 2009 low of the Satan = Devil's # 666

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Today's (Tuesday) action is a bearish engulfing bar that cracks the low and closing low of June 16.

Volume for SPY is good, higher than up days, so its a good sign that finally Wave 3 is underway with Vix responding nicely

We wait till tomorrow to see how this CALL plays out.

4. For the erest of my stay at ET its going to be all CALLS only no trades, no skin in the game. The BEAR is what I came here for. I'm not a Trader anymore. I've given it up. Its too risky for me to lose all my capital by confiscation and no fault of my own

5. %%
    OK\
    that $66.60 on SPY benchmark. SPY has to downtrend thru $333.777 first.
    So far so good:D:D

6. Stratter

Stratter

SPY rallied to 430 on mere hopes and now that BOE has put some logical legs on a bullish movement a corrective wave up to 380-ish is a strong possibility for me. But that's my personal process.

7. Day's not over yet...

Lite pop.JPG

8. Bad call for today's one-day action. How bad is the call for today's one-day action? Terrible! Why? I never expected it. Shoulda woulda coulda but didn't!

I accept defeat on the one-day call.

The rest of the CALL remains as-is. No change there.

:):)

9. Not happy with today's absolutely not seen and not expected rally. there was no sign of it in my thinking. Totally, completely, ashamedely wrong wrong wrong on my part. :):):D

Sh*t happens but this is not a good sign for me. Means I have work to do to get better. :)

10. Appreciate your honesty and humility.

#10     Sep 28, 2022