Spread Bet Option UK?

Discussion in 'Options' started by bogarbogar, Sep 29, 2022.

1. OPTION1 (2).png
    OPTION2 (2).png

Hello option trader UK. I have look at spread bet option it may benefit.

I want to maybe short limit 3700 and guarantee stop 4000 and have target 3400. This is 1:1 for risk and reward and I don't like.

Can it be possible to reduce risk using October or November 4000 otm long call?

I have post two picture atm and otm. I hope you can help and I thank all option trader.

2. The question is interesting, but the data is hard to understand.
    What are they supposed to show? I couldn't figure it out :)
    You talk of 3700, but that row is missing in the 2 images.
    Same with 3400.

Just be precise when asking such highly specific questions, to prevent wasting other peoples' time.

bogarbogar likes this.
  3. Hello and thank for reply. First I would like to short this market. 3800 would be ideal but I not think that price will come back now. 3700 is top of range and market has been sell top of range. I bracket 3700 with stop and target 300 points 1:1. Can I reduce exposure on the underlying with option but retain profit target?

You can complete ignore all of my set up and give your answer by using option only if you wish. That is a choice I will offer you. It is not trick but have to be short market and target is 3400.

Since post this market has changed I will understand but it is interesting theory for me. I am option beginner.

I will thank you again.

4. And also I can post daily weekly and any monthly expire you will require.

Thank you.

5. One more if I may. Please do not sell option I do not like.

Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  6. I will look and try some example. Thank you for information and have good trading.

7. BALL DEEP (2).png

Ok I change my picture and I change range. I make decision on Nov 3300 long put. I not see any other option. No underlying position just long put. And will keep it simple.

Good luck to all trader taking risk today.