Spot the Bear. Weekly chart analysis of S&P500

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romik, Jun 10, 2015.

1. romik

romik

I will post my chart on Fridays. Everybody welcome to post theirs together with personal view of posted chart. One condition please, no charts below weekly time frame. Links to articles that express news that may affect macro economics are also welcome.

2. Tavurth

Tavurth

Alright, can we see the bear?

Two charts of the almost same period (200 weeks)
    200 Weeks:
    SPX_Weekly.png
    1000 Days:
    SPX_Daily.png

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  3. loyek590

loyek590

no, but one of these days, that 18,000 dow is going to have to make up it's mind. It's like a magnet. It's where all us baby boomers get out to re allocate. Time to turn it over to gen x?

10 or 20% correction would be healthy for me and especially healthy for people with jobs who buy in their IRA or 401k each month or quarter.

it's bounced up against 18000 time and time again, what is that they say when something breaks resistance?

4. romik

romik

No bear in sight. Will carry on buying dips on 240m chart that register oversold on RSI with stops below the low on current oscillation.

[​IMG]

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. romik

romik

Will carry on buying pullbacks based on oversold conditions. Trend remains UP.

weekly.png

6. romik

romik

According to Renko I see a possibility of a breakout, rather than a breakdown.

renko.png

7. romik

romik

The general idea is to stick with predominant trend until the time the tide turns.

8. Tavurth

Tavurth

I enjoyed this chart as it made me unsure of my assumption. After a complete reboot of my system, I'm again confident that down is our direction.

9. romik

romik

Can you be confident in an assumption?

10. Tavurth

Tavurth

An assumption is confidence based upon fact. The more recently tested the fact, the more confident the assumption.

#10     Jun 21, 2015