spoiled brats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Internet, Mobile Phones and Flat Screen TVs, AirBags, DVDs, MP3s, PS3s ....

But we have more much more traffic now and everywhere you go it seems to be more crowded than it used to be. More stress, more expense. More fines . More fear. No job security..

Life seemed simpler and less stressfull thirty years ago.
    They say the number of people suffering from Depression has gone massively over the last fifty years...

#31     Feb 11, 2008
  2. Hilarious.
    Heres some home truths for you;
    1) It has always depended on who you knew, who got shitcanned for being in a fight.
    2) There has always been shitloads of violence, just not necessarily reported-see point no.1.
    3)Parents have always been protective, largely depending on points one and 2, and local influences.
    4) Random shit? Like what? smoking pot, playing sport, or (and)getting drunk, riding backwood trails on a motorbike?graffiti?

Given the amount of crap that can happen from those sort of hi-jinx, your likely better off with computer games.

Fact is, you can likely do more than any previous generation, with the caveat that everything you do will require a permit, ticket, license , fee , waiver and insurance, rather than winging it and hoping for the best.

#32     Feb 11, 2008
  3. Fact is, you can likely do more than any previous generation, with the caveat that everything you do will require a permit, ticket, license , fee , waiver and insurance, rather than winging it and hoping for the best.

-------------------------

ummmnnnn, let not forget the HELMET.:D

#33     Feb 11, 2008
  4. I disagree that parents are overprotective. In fact, I think that parents are far more permissive than when I grew up. I am shocked at what my teenage niece and nephew are allowed to get away with. The problem now is that parents let their kids do whatever they want, and because they are afraid to lay down the law!

#34     Feb 11, 2008
  5. I cant wait till Im old, so it gives me the right to bitch about

stupid shit.
    50 years from now I'll be bitching about kids,

because I never had the flying cars, teleportation devices or

what ever they have 50yrs from now.

If life was hard on you, its probably because you too, were a

snot nose lil kid who like most kids, dont want to listen to their

parents, and do things on their own. IT WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE

THAT. Wanna beat your kids?..go ahead and have CPS on you

the next day..or jail. Oh, and your kids will probably just grow up

to hate you.

http://www.stophitting.com/disathome/factsAndFiction.php

#35     Feb 11, 2008
  6. cashmoney , how true. how very true

they don't act like you do, like same things you do and don't have your values, so you don't trust them.. congrats, you've just officially turned into your OLD MAN :|

#36     Feb 11, 2008
  7. because of technology and medical advances, life is generally better now than 20 years before, and has been that way every year for millenia.

as a child i remember our first tv remote, it used ultrasonic not infrared. it scared the crap out of our pets. certain sounds bothered them more. up-channel and down-channel would make them go crazy if you aimed the remote at them, which we did all the time.

kids will be kids
    :D :D

#37     Feb 11, 2008
  8. i know a guy who bought his 7 year old a 42" plasma. he bought his oldest child a $30k car, and he lets her drive his $75k car whenever she wants. she subsequently got three moving violations 1 year and he paid them all, but she was still allowed to keep driving the car.

check out this b**ch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcxINAhuG1k

#38     Feb 11, 2008
  9. dada :D

#39     Feb 11, 2008