Special offer in Day trading ES system under 5K drawdown

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murray Ruggiero, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Day Trading The E-Mini SP 500
    Day Trade the E-Mini with the Zone Trader-2020 algorithm and take advantage of these day trading benefits:
    1. No overnight exposure
    2. Potentially reduced margin requirements
    3. Knowing exactly where you stand at the end of the day
    4. Easy to automate
    Day trading the stock index futures also provides trading in highly liquid assets. This may lead to reduced slippage on trade executions. Many systems utilize short term indicators to help determine trade entry, but the Zone Trader-2020 utilizes pure price action in terms of support and resistance levels.
    Regularly $399 Save $50 Buy Now for by clicking here $349

Handle whatever the market throws at you. The Zone Trader-2020 technology handles break out and counter trend moves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buy Now for only $349 by clicking here

Visit Zone Trader-2020 WebPage

Zone Trader-2020 incorporates dynamic and fixed stops. Know ahead of time the max. amount you will risk on a per trade basis. Many trading algorithms include fixed stop levels to provide a trader-friendly risk environment, but usually at the cost of overall performance. Check out this optimization report.
    [​IMG]
    Notice how the system performs well across a broad spectrum of different $ stop levels. A $250 stop provides about the same level of risk as a $750 stop. How can this be, you might ask? The Zone Trader-2020's technology provides quick market adaptability with its ability to reverse and its dynamic stops. It's hard to find a robust day trading system with less than a $5,000 drawdown. Remember all of these performance metrics reflect the application a $25 commission/slippage charge per roundtrip.
    Visit Zone Trader-2020 Webpage

Buy Now for $349 - Price Goes Up in 7 Days!

[​IMG]
    Here is an equity curve that highlights Zone Trader-2020's ability to adapt and take advantage of highly volatile markets. And here are some more performance metrics that demonstrate the power of Zone Trader-2020. And remember you are buying a fully disclosed algorithm - all logic is fully revealed in EasyLanguage. Use the algorithm as-is or make it your own. Package includes easy to install ELD, workspace and manual. Don't have time to trade this yourself? Just automate it in TradeStation.

[​IMG]
    These results reflect trading just one single contract of the E-mini S&P 500, Look at that draw down. Also don't forget this system has been profitable on the short side as well.
    Buy Now for $349

Visit Zone Trader -2020 Webpage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gaslight Capital likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I'm speechless.

schizo, nooby_mcnoob and wrbtrader like this.
  3. Looks awesome. Have some live trading broker statements?

gaussian and Fx-Game like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The total commissions shown in your metrics...is that commissions based upon rates at TradeStation or another broker if they were real ?

Also, has any one actually used the system in real trading conditions and for how long during the 12 year duration so far ?

wrbtrader

5. depends what you mean by live nooby

do you mean was there a live person in the room at the time of the trade ?

do you mean , where there's life there's hope ?

or do you mean is this yet another backfitting exercise ?

don't be shy ,speak up

6. Dazz

Dazz

my concern is that 757 trades over roughly 12 years gives about 1 trade per week; there are a dozen bots in Striker or Cannon Isystems that blow this out of the water.

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

This core logic has been around since 2015 and has held up well, I had a institutional client day trade ETF's with this. I believe these results should continue as you seen here. I started selling this system in November 2019 and have clients trading it with real money. I will send you some real trading results over the next few days.

8. Dazz

Dazz

no thanks - I have a dozen bots with superior P/L to yours. And several human trade rooms as well!

9. folk w/19 posts always are master o' the universe

human trade rooms, aint that illegal in 59 countries ?

ps, if you have bots minting money , y are you here bothering with paupers ?

we know murray does it out of compassion for his fellow man, thus the discount .

oh yeah.

10. Dazz

Dazz

Murray is a salesman, not a trader. This is a sale pitch, not trading. NewTraderAdventure is right.

#10     Feb 19, 2020