Spam!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tony Stark, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

2. maxinger

maxinger

spam is

- someone who talks nonsense

- someone who doesn't say more than a word

So who spams?

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The poster you're complaining about is not a spammer based upon the threads he's posted in of those that are not on my ignore/block.
    • A good clue would be to look at his own threads to see if he's doing the same in his own threads. If he's not doing the same in his own threads...that will then tell you he's targeting other ET members with that type of junk posting.
    He's just a lonely junk poster in love with sites like InfoWars in the Political threads. It must take a lot of time to create those "collage type of images" unless he's downloading them from someone else that created them.

Yet, it is annoying to see ET management allowing him to do the same in threads outside of the Political threads without any warnings to tell him it's only allowed in the Political threads.

I forgot he was even still here until you mentioned it. I then took a quick look at a few of gwb-trading threads (gwb-trading is on my follow list) and some other threads outside of the Political section...he's still here junk posting in other member's threads.

Does he do that type of junk posting in any of your threads ???

P.S. Most people have moved on with life from the fraudits and voter fraud crap show. Now, its just a laughable circus show.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Posting a link to what looks to be pirated website that shows movies illegally over and over and over and over and over again is spam imo.It certainly. It definitely fits the definition of spam from the dictionary definition above.

6. EasyMon1 is most likely addicted to Meth. Him and that other weirdo Overnight post all day and night. Strange dude,hopefully he doesn’t own any guns.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

8. Overnight

Overnight

My posting window is basically from 4PMish to 11PMish Eastern time. That is not "all day and night".

9. Quit lying, you should be institutionalized.

10. How many gay bars did you visit last night? What is your most utilized orifice? How many times per night, on average, are your orifices utilized? How much physical degradation have your orifices experienced over the years? Are you still happy with your lifestyle?

#10     Jul 9, 2022