Home > Site Support > Feedback > Spam?

Spam?

1. Got it.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. can we: lock the id & delete posts of the following individual: TradarZones

This individual decided that ET needs to have shadow posters (as reading all the handful of posts of this user ID will quickly demo).

As obviously it is someone with a second ID, which is supposed to be illegal under ET T.O.S., can you block the IP address (they will obviously create a raft of new other copycat IDs trying to get around ET mods...)

3. Who?

4. As you can see, they interpolated immediately here after your comment. TradArZones

can we: lock the id & delete posts of the following individual: TradarZones

This individual decided that ET needs to have shadow posters (as reading all the handful of posts of this user ID will quickly demo).

As obviously it is someone with a second ID, which is supposed to be illegal under ET T.O.S., can you block the IP address (they will obviously create a raft of new other copycat IDs trying to get around ET mods...)

5. Looks like Joe already got him.

6. Joe/Baron/Magna

if you can, please ban the IP address of the following user ID, it is the same person as above (as I said would happen) ---> Ross Canfield

Please also lock ID and delete threads...

7. User 'Ross Canfield' appears to be doing nothing wrong. Why the heck would he need to be deleted??

:confused:

8. Hello. I am confused. Why are you calling for me to be banned? I have no other user IDs as you imply, any moderator can check my IP address...I'm not following, what exactly did I do? :confused: I just signed up here...

9. Hello. I am confused. Why are you calling for me to be banned? I have no other user IDs as you imply, any moderator can check my IP address...I'm not following, what exactly did I do? :confused: I just signed up here...

Lets see, other spoofer popped up pretending to be me PMs me. Comments in this thread Gets banned. New person pops up a day later using same name the spoofer referenced in email and PMs me again. And comments in this thread.

Definitely someone different ... not....

10. How am I pretending to be you?! I don't even KNOW you, and I PMd you now because I don't know what your problem is with me...I hope a moderator will straighten this out soon, I've hit the complain button.

11. I don't know who TraderZones is...if you're referring to me, Ross is my first name though....the second part of my name is because I used to play baseball, 'can field'.... so Ross can field the ball...

12. That's perfectly reasonable. Not sure why 'Traderzones' is so huffy puffy.

:)

13. Whatever the case is, I want things to get cleared up, I am not here to argue with anyone. He seems to be a well-respected poster (I browsed through his history a little), I have nothing against him or anyone else. I did make him upset it seems, but hopefully things will get straightened out.

14. Don't worry, everything makes him upset.

:)

15. Probably because this is TraderZones previous username. Sometime after rcanfiel attempted to sell a trading system for several hundreds of thousands of dollars (right here on ET), rcanfiel became TraderZones.

More than likely TraderZones' real name is something very close to Ross Canfiel. Hence TraderZones' problem with the username known as Ross Canfield.

- Spydertrader

16. Seems that a misunderstanding occurred...can admin erase my posts in this thread? Thank you.

17. Too many coincidences, ross canfiled & tradarzones.
    C'mon were not idiots.

18. As I explained to traderzones via pm, I don't know who tradarzones or ross canfield is...and I explained how I picked my username in this thread already. Ross (that's me), ex-baseball player, can field as in field the ball...change it to bobthebasketballplayer, it doesn't amtter to me...

can I change my username (or can you do it)? I tried pm'ing you but it seems to not let me. I can't sign up for a new username under same email address either...

19. # 2tradr
    # ross Canfield
    # tudor.squared
    All the same person.

20. Touche :p Keep protecting your boy Ross :)

21. can we ban the IP address?

22. Officially done with ET...not the site I thought it would be. Its guys like Ross Canfield (the real one) that give it a bad vibe Joe.

Good luck Ross. Try not to scam the noobs anymore with your 250K systems. Its bad karma.

Just curious Joe, why allow that? What does a guy like "traderzones" do for you, other than generate traffic? There are dozens of posters on ET that know of his past. It makes YOU look unethical.

23. Who's we? You keep generating traffic friend, that's your job, let Joe ban my IP address if he wants to.

24. Banned the user, but kept the posts in THIS thread so I have a reference to his IP for the future.