Spam?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Joe

Joe

Got it.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. can we: lock the id & delete posts of the following individual: TradarZones

This individual decided that ET needs to have shadow posters (as reading all the handful of posts of this user ID will quickly demo).

As obviously it is someone with a second ID, which is supposed to be illegal under ET T.O.S., can you block the IP address (they will obviously create a raft of new other copycat IDs trying to get around ET mods...)

3. Joe

Joe

Who?

4. As you can see, they interpolated immediately here after your comment. TradArZones

can we: lock the id & delete posts of the following individual: TradarZones

This individual decided that ET needs to have shadow posters (as reading all the handful of posts of this user ID will quickly demo).

As obviously it is someone with a second ID, which is supposed to be illegal under ET T.O.S., can you block the IP address (they will obviously create a raft of new other copycat IDs trying to get around ET mods...)

5. Looks like Joe already got him.

6. Joe/Baron/Magna

if you can, please ban the IP address of the following user ID, it is the same person as above (as I said would happen) ---> Ross Canfield

Please also lock ID and delete threads...

7. User 'Ross Canfield' appears to be doing nothing wrong. Why the heck would he need to be deleted??

:confused:

8. Hello. I am confused. Why are you calling for me to be banned? I have no other user IDs as you imply, any moderator can check my IP address...I'm not following, what exactly did I do? :confused: I just signed up here...

9. Hello. I am confused. Why are you calling for me to be banned? I have no other user IDs as you imply, any moderator can check my IP address...I'm not following, what exactly did I do? :confused: I just signed up here...

Lets see, other spoofer popped up pretending to be me PMs me. Comments in this thread Gets banned. New person pops up a day later using same name the spoofer referenced in email and PMs me again. And comments in this thread.

Definitely someone different ... not....

#10     Apr 15, 2010