Space hotel says it's on schedule to open in 2012

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Topper, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Topper

Topper

2. "Goofy" building projects are always bearish. Thanks for the heads-up. :cool:

3. Topper

Topper

It's interesting that it's set to open in 2012 seeing that a large amount of predictive literature claims 12.21.12 is the beginning of the end. Something else I find interesting is that I don't know if you've checked out any of the Nostradamus programs on (I think) The History Channel, but one of the advertisers is trying to sell shelter and protection from 'the end' in their underground bunkers. Hollywood (now Detroit :cool: ) has their movie out now called 2012 and so on....

I'm actually really amazed that the movie industry didn't make a greater effort to capitalize on the y2k doom.

4. I think this idea is cool as hell. I would be there in a heartbeat if I had 4.4 mil. Seems as though the Jetsons weren't that far off after all! That show is a better predictor of the future than any 2012 end of the world jerk offs.

5. I smell a scam, Just like the old Eiffel tower scam. Someone is gonna make a lot of money at the expense of a bunch of suckers.

6. Topper

Topper

I'm diggin' it too. And if the idea succeeds, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to economically increase revenue so that it can open up to a broader clientele. I wonder how they're gonna contain the swimming pool. lol Or what if there's a fire? I hope the staff is well trained. Which brings up more questions as to, how would a person apply for a position there and what type pf training would be required?

7. Wait till we have hotels on the Moon circa 2075

8. Topper

Topper

Riiight. Hmmmm.... 2 years to figure this one out eh? It doesn't pass the smell test for me either.

9. Topper

Topper

:D Yeah with little golf courses... Well they'd probably have to go put put in that situation.

10. I wonder how far I can drive a ball with my R7 Draw in space?

#10     Nov 3, 2009